Thursday, January 27, 2005

Brand New Me - Brand New Lea - Brand New Feeling!

ust had this idea of writing this one... just a luahan hati

NOW... I don't think I wanna keep bothering about all those craps (craps or crabs? Hhhhmmm) , rumors and what not yang been surrounding me like dark clouds. I wanna be free. Biarlah what ppl say about me or tuduh, or hina or what not, janji I KNOW WHO I AM and I KNOW I'M WITH HIM and ONLY HIM *Thank you Abang Jeff p**la***m**p*@yahoo.com for having said to ask me to think and act wisely last night over YM! Ehehehe I KNOW U'RE READING THIS!!!!!! Thank you.. eheheh* Seriously... I think I have become somewhat a better person this 2005. Started off sick as like am gonna die the next day but I guess, after a GREAT FALL, here I am, BANGUN BALIK AND JADI A BETTER PERSON. I guess it's true what ppl/ org2 tua said. Jatuh mengajar kita utk berjalan dengan lebih baik kerana luka dari kita terjatuh itu sunggu perit adakalanya pedih... :) I know ppl make mistakes, and so did I. I know ppl learn from mistakes, some don't, BUT I DID! It's just a matter of letting things go on as it is. We can'tstop ppl from hating us, from making rumors... so let it be. Biarkan. Janji I'm HAPPY and feeling SAFE and feeling MUCH BETTER now... THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED ME GET BACK STANDING BACK ON MY FEET! May only GOD BALAS BALIK JASA U OLS.

Before this, I care too much about what ppl say,what ppl do, and what ppl think about/to/for me. TOO MUCH. Sampai I let it controlled my life. Yang betul pun I concern, itu tak pe la kan. NIH YANG TAK BETUL I DAH SEPARUH MATI PIKIR MACAM MACAM. I think it's time I put a stop to everything! I cannot let ppl yang dengki suka buat citer buruk2 semue nih ruin my life - I CANNOT LET THESE FEW STUPID PATHETIC FREAKS RUIN MY LIFE or else, I'm not the girl most of my true friends thought I was... :)))

What? I hear more rumours? BIAR la....
What? I hear more ppl hate me? BIAR la....
What? More bad news, insults, tuduhan palsu about me? BIAR la....

WHAT? I NOTICED I GAIN WEIGHT? Bbbbbiiaa... EEEEEEEEH! MANA LEH BIARKAN LAH! Ish! This is another thing. I gain weight la ppl! How ek? Ish... confirm balik KL nanti gem gems.. ekeke (THAT a short for GEMUK) Hmmmm... dah naik gile2 babeng dah nih. Nak nyatakan my berat now? Ish... jgn.. kang terkejut kang... balik AS early Jan, 55/54kg... NOW dah 65kg! HOW!?!?!?!?!? Punye lah penat2 mek usahakan nak turun berat badan, worked my way from 64kg to 60kg to 58kg to finally get back 54kg! And that was like for 2 months kot, ke 3 months... cam tu ah. Tak der lah exceeding 3 months process. NOW? Balik 1st week AS ok lah, maintain. Some said I makin kurus and cengkung ade lah sbb biasalah time tu, problematic lagik kot. NOW? ADO? Lepas dah set thing straight, got my arah tujuan and felt calmed and relaxed disamping-Nya and HIS ajaran... DAHHHHH KAKI MAKAN PULAK! Ish! Takut ah! I think mainly becoz I never skipped any meal sbb dah I yang masak, confirm asyik makan jer, kan? Ekekeke And plus my only work now is taking care of my granny. So much for running here and there, tak macan dulu. Hmmmm.. I have to sit down and think about this one lah.. tak leh abaikan.. ekekeke

Oh well! Time to reply mails! Well.. catch up with you guys later during the day.. afternoon karang ke.. ok?

Regards
LEA

No comments: