Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I've Got To Do This - It's Now, or Never - Don't Wanna Hurt More People, Especially FRIENDS!

Hey ppl... whats up...
[BABE PARIS]-back me up, help me out on this one ya sis! I'm goin' all out about the truth in here... about me lah, duh! Hehehehe

Ladies and gentlemen,
It might look as if you're a big fool if you've been deceived by someone that you thought, and respected as a friend. But the truth is, it's even foolish of the person who deceived you in the first place.

Let me point out clearly that it was not in her main intention to deceive you ppl in here. She came in here, to build up more friends, and so she did. She made a lot of new friends, and enemies as well. She's happy yet somehow, she's not. She told everything and everything and eeeeeverything about her life, herself, her work, he social lifestyle, her daily scheds and chores, to personal matters and etc. But there's this one tiny winny little part where she sort of like, hide it away for awhile.

She intends to tell when she feels comfy with one particular person, and so she hopes that after confessing, that one person can accept her for what and who she truly is. I mean, everything about her is there, the truth, everything, but that little one small detail that she sort of like kept away could possibly ruin everything that she has worked and done for in here, in myspace.
She know the possibilities of losing friends, but she couldnt stand hiding it away. She felt bad but the truth is, she is just plain human who wants ppl to accept her for what she truly is...


"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the conclusion - She's not a she, but merely a he in a dress. And that she who is infact a he, is actually, ME...."


Things said, mistakes done, I'm sorry. But I here by proclaim that everything I have said, and done, told and talked about in here, are all facts. With proves. And witnesses. To those who have accepted me for who and what I truly am, they know whats all this about. As a matter of fact, yes, those were and still are my photos and how I look like... but, obviously not 24-7ly as preettty la kan. Ceh! Anyways, serious note back; To those who just figured out this truth, pls forgive me for I do not wish to lose friends that I have now in here in MYSPACE and also erm, I do not intend to make enemies. Pls understand. And for those who can't accept the fact, I beg of u, just leave me alone instead of making things worse, making rude comments and starts cursing me... But I'm only human, and friendship is just as important to me as eating rice everyday. Dont punish me for being who and what I truly am by putting me aside from being a friend...

BABE-PARIS... HELP!... 2005 I just wish to be as happy and as relaxed as I could be. THAT's WHy I DeCIDEd I shoULD LeT IT aLL Out NOw... Pls... Say soMEthING...

PS- I was jealous of u... I WAS SO BLOODY JEALOUS OF YOU THAT I COULDN'T EVEN SEE STRAIGHT! You... YOU! WERE, You were you, as yourself, IN HERE. ME!? I couldn't even think at that moment how jerky I can get when I started this shitty mess couple of months ago when I registered LEA LAURIELLE - Female, in MYSPACE!

Regards, with lots and lots of appologies, to EVERYONE, EVERY SINGLE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE IN HERE... for all this... for letting out the truth... :(

Lea

PS - Tried searching for the song that I'm currently listening to, but failed. I'm listening to "ALL BY MYSELF" by Celine Dion... pls, the last thing I want right now is that, don't wanna be all by myself anymore...

No comments: