Monday, January 31, 2005

The night is over - say GOODNIGHT...

The night is over, should end in less than 8 minutes- Monday's over. January 2005 is through... enter new month, February 2005 - Valentines' coming near, me? DATE? NAN ADO!!!!!! :((

Oh well.. why should I think about it now when I can think about it today or the day after? Anyways, tomorrow is just another day! :)

Isn't amazing how cepat masa berlalu now? Macam itwas only yesterday I came back to AS and now, dah sebulan.. :) My my...
Anyways, time to sleep now. Noticed tak how I've been sleeping early nowadays, kan kan kan? So baik now.. ekekeke

Tomorrow wake up sahur and solat subuh lagik.. then.. start jenguk2 kat office my daddy northern branch nih.. arrghh! WORK! Tak suke nye! Dah naik lemak tak keje, now nak kene keje, ahhh bohsannye. Walaupun keje dengan daddy's company, still, malasnye!!!!!!!

Oh well.. I think ought to go to bed... and cry myself to sleep again! Eheheheh .. kidding... ;p

Regards
LEA - Am such a DQ am I? ;p

No comments: