Thursday, January 20, 2005

Malam Raya Aidil Adha 2005 - so??? Part 1

So... aside from the three entries (The epic 3-parts interview entry tu ler)... apa lagi nak tulis? Oh... I had fun chatting over the phone with ELINA... one of my friends yang kat myspace nih. She's the first SHE from myspace to really talked to me over the phone. Funny little gurl.. ehehehe. hey! If u're reading this, YOU'RE WAYYY WAYY COOL!!!!! Glad to have u as a friend.. :) Bersembang dlm phone ngan dia, asyik ketaaaaaaaaaaaaawa jer. I pun rajin buat joke memanjang dengan dia, apa lagik, ketawa la woman nih! Ekekekeke.. twas fun talkingto you gurl. Hope to do face to face chat with you really soon!

Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Allahuakbar, Lailla haillallah hu wallahu akbar... Allahuakbaru walillah hilham... ESOK RAYA!

Tadik gi semahyang Maghrib n Isya' at masjid with granny. In btween baca Yassin. Habis tu time nak balik tu, tgh nak jalan ke kete, this cute tall fair guy gave a smile and came up to me and talked to me...

NAK TAHU ape citernye? TUNGGU WRITE UP SETERUSNYE! Why cannot write now? SBB NATURE CALL! MEK DAHTAK TAHAN! Got to go! Bubye!

No comments: