Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What do you see in ME? COMMENTS NEEDED!!!

Now seriously... now that am all out about my erm, well, you know, my erm, gendre... the truth and what not... It was like, amazing to see that ramai yang still decided to let me their friends... ade jugak lahanat2 yang tak puas hati, dari memuji menyanjung mek terus now nak kutuk maki just before they don't to f**k me as in with a P***y! Mampus lah! Tak kuasa dah nak be nice nice goodie goodie nih. Either you take me as I am, or not.. Tu jer...

:) On the other hand, to those yang accepted me, why THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BROKEN TOILET BOWL.. I mean... the bottom of my HEART. But the truth is, seriously, you guys yang accepted me, you guys should give kudos to yourself sbb mampu give ppl like me a chance to state their mind and heart out and also be a part of we humans call it FRIENDSHIP.. :) Nak I sebutkan nama yang baik2 hati accepted me even after I wrote that truth blog thingie? Tak per... siape yang rase dia accepted me, you know la diri masing2.

Tapikan, seriously, JUST CURIOUS. Some say through my pics, it IS Obvious that am not a she, I mean, confused she/he thingie. But some say it's NOT sooooo obvious.. and some even went to the extend of saying, NOOOOOOOOOT OBVIOUS AT ALL... I mean, I know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, tp from my eyes, HIDUNG I saje dah memecah lubangkan I saying am not REAL u know... what say you guys? Which part of my face yang OBVIOUS says that am not a real she... Which part of my face yang buatkan I SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS like a REAL she? Hmmmmm Let me know. Or should I post this over the blog? Hmmmmmmmm

Oh well.. do comment on this entry ya.. PLS!


Regards
LEa LaUriELLe Lai LEE AbdULLAh de LA Fuentes --- > De La Fuentes tu dah melampau sangat dah le tu.. eheheheh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think i like your hair and your eyes... but i like you in your 'casual' pic... pic with glasses... i really enjoy that pic... what is it with who you are etc bla.. bla... bla... nak confirm apa lagii!!??... You look nice the way you are okay?.... sweet and especially that pic... i see 'you'...