Saturday, January 01, 2005

"Today" - The first day of 2005; Boy that sounded a bit too scary...

Hie ppl... so whats' up...
Thinking about how 2004 has affected us, I would have to say that 2004 actually banyak tinggalkan pengalam 'duka' if wanna compared to good memories... I could just sum up SOME of the duka thingies that happened throughout my life in 2004. Note ppl - this is only the down part only... nothing about up part yet... tunggu.. ekekek

JAN04 - Can't remember anything. Oh ha, I accepted 2004 macam 'kureng' siket, that time was still flying. If I was not mistaken, I was in London on eve of 31st but was in middle of GOD knows where sbb I was on route back to KUL

FEB04 - Lost in a competition; some may have known what type of contest. It was a terrible lost. Supposedly to have won the title but since I didn't pay the organizers RM8k, so I got second. Wallahua'lam la kan how far fitnah/ rumours tu betul ke tak tapi since I tak de dengar any other type of news, so I bluntly take it that way la. Tapi it wasn't for long before I realized that, hey, it's ok being second best... :) At least not 3rd best, kan? ekekekekekeke

MAC04 - Nothing kot (One of those UP month moments)

APR04 - Finished contract with MAS and decided not to sambung at the management treated me bad during my last few months and during the last interview, so it stirred up my hati, kire macam makan hati la jugak. So merajuk and decided not to fly again...

MAY04 - Nothing kot (Considered up lah jugak)

JUN04 - This was a good month actually. Not only I celebrated my birthday with Ning Baizura personally, but, ade lagik bende2 yang buatkan I happy that month. Lost again in another contest but I was happy because I managed to get into the finals, at least, some achievement, kan? :) And thus this was the month when I officially started working with my current Associates as a Public Relations Exec. I mean before this in April and May I just jenguk2 tgk2 jer. And bulan nih jugak I got an offer to perform with The Absolutely Fabulous Disco Diva Showgirls ( they were like the talk of the town as most of them were ex Babylon Boom Boom Room girls - it's like, THE best diva shows in town way back in 98, 99, 00... and got and offer with them, WOW!).... So June has got to be the best month of 2004... and it was the month I decided to giveit a rest from competing in any contests. Cukup lah since 2000 till now (June) I've like competed in more that 22 contests... I think its about time I give some other ppl some fair share too... take a break, buat comeback in 2006 I said tomyself... and I WILL. 2005 - silent year for me from any contests... :)

JUL04 - Busy busy busy

AUG04 - Busy shooting with my boss :) Shows pun tergendala; jarang buat shows, ppl tend to tuduh I this and that and rumors and what not. Aha... this month was a bit tough on me...

SEPT04 - Pulled myself back together and regained back my strength and energy and buat comeback kat the dance shows and proved to them that they were wrong and I still have what it takes to dance and be a Diva

OCT04 - Met someone nice - dated; Sent a freshie for a contest under me - she won; Fasting month started - looked fwrd to lose some weight and I did; twas a good month

NOV04 - Rough month for work/shows - Maintained good and positive attitude in dating/relationship wise; slowly and one step at a time.

DEC04 - Decided to pull out from the Abfab DiscoDivashow girls group and go back on being freelance dancer. Concentrated on work, love and the interview with Air Asia didn't actually helped me having to put this last month as a great month.... HOWEVER, just yesterday, JUST YESTERDAY, I'VE GOT A CALL FROM AIR ASIA, AND THEY WANTED TO ME TO REPORT FOR DUTY THIS MONDAY 3RD JAN 2005!!! I'VE GOT IN AS A CHARTED FLIGHT CREW MEMBER! Well, at least, its' a start of flying again and what a great way to start 2005! Thank you LORD! I'll be with charted crew for 2 months, and if I progress and perform well which I don't think I might get any problems, they would take me up as a permenant crew. So basically, although DECEMBER started off macam sedeh je for me, today, it changed everthing! Alhamdulillah... but sehappy2 I pun, we have to be prihatin and kesiankan mangsa2 Tsunami tu. That was the most shocked moments of the entire 2004 and what a tragyc end of 2004.... I'm so so sorry.

Oh well... that was it. I have my new work to look forward to, I've got family and friends and someone to love more that anything in this world and most of all, I've got myownself to be proud and to love for... :)

Regards, and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005 people!
May God Bless us!

Assalamualaikum
Regards
Lea Laurielle

No comments: