Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Life of a Beauty Queen Part 2

The Life as a Beauty Queen - Part II

Part two will bring you to understand the downpart of becoming a title holder - the upsetting moments - the times when you really felt down and lonely (Yes, been there nearly done that , wanna know what? Hint2 - If committing suicide is HALAL in Islam, I've jumped off my apartment long time ago - YES, THAT BAD!)

Apart from the being in the limelight, glamouritta and stuffs, at times, ade jugak, how should I say it, erm ,the disadvantages of holding a title? Ah boleh la tu. Janji paham ek? :)

When you win something, a title, a beauty queen title for that matter, you have to prepare ppl talking behind your back. What, you ingat, when you win, orang semue suka? Theres bound to be someone out there yang hated you for your winnings... you know? Dengki la cam tu.. :) But I couldnt stop all these from happenning. At one point, tooo much sangat bab bab orang mengeji kata mengumpat belakang nih that I nearly gave up everything ie give back the title, sebelum cukup setahun holding the title. MUJUR TAK BUAT! Ehehehehe... Thanks to friends yang ade, supported me, gave me some big tight slaps... ekeke.

Bile dah menang something nih, selain dari buat musuh, kalau kite tak kuat pada prinsipal diri, you'll drift away dalam arus glamour you, you'll be swipped off the shore of sights and control. AND that's when you make shits and shitty mistakes in life and on top of everything, you lose friends... lupe daratan dan BERANGAN lebih. Because of the tense of winning a title, a maintaining that level of respect even after u've crowned your successor, if you dont have that strong will power, you'll screw up things more because you wanted so much to maintain that fame and popularity that you sanggup do anything for it; abaikan friends, penting strangers, totally screw up lovers/bf because of temptations from other men around. The next thing you know, you're alone, all by yourself, with only your memoirs, your pathetic title, sach and crown FOR what its worth, the title, dah jadik milik orang lain! Get what I mean tak? Tak semestinye a queen has to suffer all these. I know I NEARLY suffered from it, tak semue lah yang I mentioned up there but literally some of the points tu ade jugak I suffered. But I quickly realize my mistakes and quickly turn back to see the falling stars and also to wake up sooner to see the sun go down... :)

That's all yang terlintas dalam pemikian ku for now I think. Part II memang I dah budget sikit jer. Its Part I yang best pun... :) Hehehehe....

Oh well... tak puas lagi baca? Pls find my blog entry entitled MISS TAK SERIK- SERIK from Part I to Part III to Extended Part IV ya if u wanna read up more... Interesting gak entry yang tu. Ok! Time to start another productive day - NOT!

Adios! Comment la entry nih ek?

Bye ppl!

Muahs!
Regards with load of love,
Lea

No comments: