Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Haven't you heard???

To those who plans to make me sick and tends to drive me nuts, hearing what you've been saying all about me in KL - making sick lies, and pathetic jokes, endless rumors, out of which, say, maybe 100 rumors, 10 maybe true, and the rest, 90 rumors, well, you know you've lied to the world - trying to bring me down and close my repo as who Lea Laurielle really is, tried to outshine me, tried to kill me and my name down, to those who even dares for a moment to grab me away from my limelight that I've worked my butts out for, for the past 4 1/2 years, hear this. Nothing you can do now, that can bring me down. Those were just mere words and now that I have HIM - He who shall bring Peace and Harmony to those who seeks, ie. me, I will never stand alone. The time will come when I'll be back to make a come back and when I do, beware, be very very aware that I am not gonna be like what I used to be - I'm stronger now - InsyaAllah...

I've changed this lyrics a bit - "So Yesterday" - Hillary Duff- Changed a bit to my wordings... its no longer a song - its a new poem... :)


You can make sick lies
You can make sick jokes,
You could change peoples' mind,
To hate me now, to hate me forever,

But I'm gonna keep my faith,
And I'm gonna keep on praying,
Because it'll bring good on me,
You're never gonna bring me down now,

Not today, not tomorrow, not forever,
Because,
It's over,
Time to let it go,
And time to let me go,
Today's over,
Tomorrow will come,
And you are so yesterday,
I'm just a bird that's already flown away from you,
Laugh it off, let it go and,
When you wake up it will seem,
So yesterday,
Haven't you heard?
That I will be okay?
That I'm gonna be okay?
Too bad...

You can say you're not through with me,
You can act real tough on me,
You can say more and more,
But I've heard enough
Thank you, you made my mind up for me,
When you started to talk bad and nonsense about me,
You won't see a single tear now,
It isn't gonna happen here,
Not anymore,
Not today, not tomorrow, and forever nevel will you see,
Me shed more tears,
Because I'm stronger,
You and your stories are so yesterday,
You and your painful remarks are so left behind,
I'm so okay,
Haven't you heard?
I'm gonna be okay?
I WILL BE OKAY...
Too bad for you - tough luck!

And when I'm back,
I know it'll be hard,
But when I do make a comeback,
It's a comeback you'll never wanna miss...
Because it's me you'll be seeing,
It's me making the come back,
and it's me, me and me, and you're so yesterday!

REGARDS

LEA

No comments: