Saturday, February 26, 2005

1001 Looks - YES! New Images! New Page Layout!!!

Dearest all,
After some 2 hours work - with Adope Photoshop, Facelink.com, Notepad, MyGen v1.1 and Myspace.com - I FINALLY DID IT! A new look on my page!!! YES! I finally found the right coding! But the highlight of this new page has got to be my new inserted area just after "I'd Like To Meet" section, just before 'Numbers of friends that I have' box... ||+|[L]ea_[L]aurie||e|+||-1001 Looks! Check it out peeps!

Alex, thank you so much for your comments. And Khairuls' too! But sadly guys, as what I wrote in my previos blog entry, it's either you don't comment anything or if you still wanna comment (which I highly suggest), pls submit your comments as usual, BUT I will keep it in my INBOX first, because, if I DO publish/approve it, it won't come out in the comment area. THIS ONLY HAPPENS 4 blog comments - comments for pics and page, still goin' on just fine. Hmmm, maybe I should work for Tom. I do good with this explainations thingie... heheheh

NEWS OF THE DAY - granny had some a'lim ulama' friends from masjid (male lah obviously), she arranged with my uncle (langsung I don't know anything about this) for this one particular Ustaz to come and see me regarding my backpain - NO I didn't agree upon it, if Mak Tok told me earlier la kan. But since dia (that Ustaz) dah terpacak depan mek, takkan I wanna say no? So go on jer lah walaupun I tak percaya sangat kampung medications nih tapi memandangkan he's an Ustaz (highly respected in the state and also I believe, he's different from those pawangs, dukuns and what not since this Ustaz is practically nearer to God... ) so I go along jer lah... After this and that (me cutting the story short) after askin' me how I jatuh dalam flight la (the cause of my back injury) and what not; so lepas dia dah tanye semue tu, tetibe dia tanye me this (Conversation was fully in MALAY but I rojakkan sikit with English la haaa here? My style maaaaa)

Ustaz: Waktu kerje dulu ade tak anyone who fancied u?
Me: (NAK JE I ANSWER - ALOT! HEHEHE) Tak der kot - don't think so.
Ustaz: Jawab betoi2... kalau ada cakap. Atuk tak suka say something before u, takut salah (Oh yes peeps, I call him Atuk... everyone does)
Me: Ish seingat-ingatnya tak dak lah pulak. Kenapa Atuk tanya?
Ustaz: Ada lah sebab why I ask.


Then he continued explaining - I was the kind of crew (while back in MAS la kan) yang kerje non-stop; if its a night flight, I will work all night, until I see the sun goes up - example la. Dlm simpler words, I was a hardworking crew. And someone "FANCIED" me meaning to say - someone ENVIED ME SO MUCH! THAT'S WHY HE/SHE DID SOMETHING TO ME TO FEEL THE PAIN! The pain didn't come from that injury I had during the severe air-turbulance case. It was THIS voodoo-hit-needles-to-my-pics-to-make-me-sick THAT kinddof thing. No wonder after constant physiotherapy, nan ado jadik apa apa - x-ray pun showed nothing severe sangat2, but I STILL feel the pain- NO WONDER LAH! Ade orang buat rupernye. And this Atuk added;

Ustaz: You loved the job, yes?
ME: YES
Ustaz: You felt the pain, yes?
ME: YES
Ustaz: You wanted to continue you contract at first, YES?
ME: YES
Ustaz: But suddenly during the end-of-contract interview, instead of answering YES to the q "would you like to renew your contract" YOU WENT AND ANSWER, NO, CORRECT???!?!?!?!
ME: YES - confused... NO WONDER LAH!


I mean I'm not INTO this 100% - I mean I still believed that all this has been writen in my book of fate. God had me to say NO as writen - and so I didn't continue the contract - that didn't bother me that much. But someone backstabbed me and did some -BOMOH-SIAM-thingie on me, THAT I CANNOT TOLERATE!!!!! Hmmmmm... Berubat nearly 2 1/2 hours jugak, from 8.30pm till 11pm... -well, lets just say, PERJUANGAN belum selesai. I can't go on - so Ustaz to continue with the healing and getting 'the-thing' out of my body, tomorrow. And the scarry part was when he told me, that, the healing process, the process of taking 'it' out from me, what the Siamese whoever gave to me tu, my GOD help me - it's gonna be one-helllava-ride-to hell of pain!!!! Which would probably be tomorrow or the day after -depending when's the last day of the treatment as the Ustaz say, the pain-side-effect will only take place after he finishes off some readings with the Quran on me... eww.. scarry huh? Something's in me - no wonder am not well at times tapi bile gi doctor, doctor just cakap 'angin' tu kat your tulang belakang tu... that's all.. DUH!!!?

Oh well - we'll just have to wait and see lor...

And yes, I whispered at him asking all my shitty things happened throughout last year and this two months of this year alone, was it due to this Siam 'gifto' in me? YOU KNOW WHAT HE ANSWERED??? That 'GIFT' in, ruined everything since 2004. No wonder last year was a big NO NO for me and this year alone pun, cheh.. talk about two months in 2005 - PUN seksa!!!

Tonight - as he said I would, the Ustaz cakap, I WILL DREAM of something - ie name, or a reflection or something, indicating either the truth or vice versa... NOW I'm getting scared to go to bed and dream.. hmmmmmmm

Oh well - mean time - let me know what you guys think of my new designed page ya??? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! ;p

*Yawwwwwnniiinnggsss* Yes peeps - it's 2AM! Shit! I'm working somemore tomorrow.. haiyak! Ekekekeeke.. Got to go now.. zzzzzz!!!

Regards with love,
Sleepy Lea...

Dear God - take good care of me pls; I'm weak, I'm only human, your creation. Let me sleep in peace and wake up fresh in the morning. Amin Ya Robbal'alamin...

No comments: