Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year - and I'm ine bed, SICK!

Dear readers *while my right hand types SLOWLY, my left hand is massaging my throat area - Gawd it hurts! Soarthraots - hot humid condition - I hate this!*

Yes - am sick. *NO MISS G! THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR ME WRITING MY ENTRY LATE AND WAKE UP LATE - CHIT!* So anyways, after last nights 'I can't Sleep' entry, well, I tossed and turned for a minute or two, then I feel asleep. Funny, I didn't feel anything just yet at that time - no signs or symptoms. But when I woke up early this morning for my morning Subuh prayers, I started feeling uneasy with my throat - but I thought it was the casual morning - uneasy - feeling - throat kind thing u know? So I ignored and went back to sleep after my prayers. But when I woke up again just now at 10am, yes, that's when I said "Darn - I wish it gave me enough warning that I'll be sick when I get up by 10 am!!!"

So while my parents and relatives busy lepak here there with some CNY oranges and what not - I am at home, pathetically feeling down with my throat! I thought after I had my tonsils removed, they said I won't be having soarthroats again?! Chis! Orrr I could have understood the doctor wrongly, hmmmmmm?

Well... I'm on and off typinga bit slow a bit normal a bit slow a bit normal... at times I type with two hands at times only one hand - and when I type with one hand, you know where the other hand go? YES - NO SILLY! Not down there! Ish! THERE! Massaging my throat!

If I wanna say I haven't had enough sleep and shower/water - I drink a lotttt of water and I do have enough sleep. Hmmm... it prooves that Kedah is really really hot *Hopefully by the time Miss G gets her ass back to KL, Kedah would be slightly cooler... eheheheh*

Atuk Zen--> Your task/ assignment - I don't understand - The first q u posted, was it meant for me or what? Or are you talking in general? I sure do hope you reply this entry so that I have enough time to do the assignment - before Valentines? Have I got this right - you're giving me TOPICS to write as my entry since I don't know what to write nowadays?
Hmmmmmm Let me know pls. I've text you at YM to ask you about this....

Oh well - I think I just relax for a while - wait for lunch - then, we'll see how it goes. I MIGHT get back online and with a new entry after lunch - Ahhhh Don't wantttt lah! Don't wanna make promises that I can't keep!. So... just stay tuned. If got, got lah! If not, no lah...

Regards
Sick Lea

No comments: