Thursday, February 03, 2005

Last one for the day - Tired...

Dearest blog readers *yawning - yes I am sleepy*

Just wanna quote what a close friend cum blood sista said to me on YM regarding my oh so wonderfully f**ked up life with gazillions of people making lies, bad stories about me even when I kept on a low profile thingie - stabbing me behind my back and what not - I have no reason to live on like this...

"take it from me,my "ingredients" towards a better life.. what we do does not define who we are.. but how we rise from our fall is what truly defines us ... having said that.. learn from ur mistakes,stride with knowledge and hence.. rise above it all as a new person.."

And she continued "at the end of the day, u'd be perceived as to be, a legend, just like the phoenix rising from the ashes, u will , soar high again one day!"

Signed - Babe Paris...

She has a point there don't you think so? SHE ALWAYS DOES! Anyways, thanks for believing in me and putting ur support on me. It means a lot at this time and age...

Just a thought of sharing - SIGH - Tomorrow is another day - another day to live on... GOD SO HELP ME PLS...

Regards
Lea...

No comments: