Monday, February 21, 2005

A come back on April 3rd???

A come back on April 3rd!?!?!? I don't think sooo........
There's gonna be this contest, Miss World Universe 2005 on April 3rd, 2005 (venue am not that sure but somewhere in KL) - and A LOT, I do mean, A LOT of my fellow diva and queeeeenly friends requested me to attend the function and make a come back. Some even threatened me - ehehehe - YES VALERI! If you're reading this, IT'S YOU! Hehehe... rememeber your "You better be there, OR ELSE?" ehehehee. Ooops.. did I just mentioned names?

I wish April 3rd 2005 is actually January 1st 2006 - THAT would be a sweeeelllll time for me to make a comeback. But after a disappearing act, sudden 'gone-by-the-wind' drama act, in January, and then make a comeback in April!?!?!?! I doubt it'll make an entry! *YES MISS G WE ARRRRRRRREEE TALKING ABOUT ME MAKING A GRAND COME BACK! - Which reminds me WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY SMS!?!?!?! I'm at the office still and should be picking my granny from the hospital later by 11am - and no news from you yet!?*

So anyways regarding the come back. I do return to KL on family matters and maybe just a day or two occasional trip thingie - but leaving my granny for a few days plus weeks, I don't think so. It seemed that I have a lot of ppl to meet up in KL (jgn sebut bab myspace friends... I have to do aaaaaaaaaaaaa lot of meeeting ups!) but the thing here is this. I came back to Kedah unknown to me that it was a trap set up for me to work for my dad - BUT it turned out to be GREAT to be here since I get to relax, cool down, clear my names from those mean nasty ppl in KL and PLUS I get to take care of my granny! What else could I ask for? I know a lot of shits happened to me for the couple of months before 2004 ended and still some shits happened in 2005 - BUT THEN AGAIN I'M doin' quiet ok now. Gimme some more time peeps to enjoy this - 2006 isn't that far from now. I'll be back... and when I do... I'd say "Move away people! MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEEN TO DO HER RE-ENTRY!!!!"

Regards
LEA

No comments: