Friday, February 04, 2005

I had a very long shower just now - Damn it's hot!

According to the subject - I had a long, a very LONG shower - nearly an hour! Damn it's hot *YES MISS G! STOP SAYING BECOZ I CAME BACK TO KEDAH, SUDDENLY KEDAH ALL HOT 40DEG CELCIUS!!! I came back and it rained there at your place - Ain't that somethin'???* Hehehehehehee. Read in the news somewhere couple of days ago that this hot humid over the rainbow hottt weather will stay like this till probably Mac. That's like, another month!?!? Oh well - I'm sure time flies but the condition!!! THE HOT CONDITION!?!?! How I wish I was still flying - should be enjoying Europe, London now... aaaahhhh winter! Just about to Spring. Just nice... puuuuuuuuuuuuuurfect!

So anyways, nothing much happened in the evening - chat - the usuals. Although something quite interesting happened. Well, it happened to a friend of mine... *Miss G - I hope you're reading this, surely by Monday!*

You see - being human, we tend to make mistakes. I know I did. Sometimes we thought we knew someone - but the truth is - we don't; well, we do but not completely. So taking that into account, WE THOUGHT we knew someone, but sometime what we say or even DO may hurt someone's heart and we will not know it if that person doesnt show any effects or tells us off saying "hey I'm pissed" you know? What am saying here is this - If you THINK you know something, think twice- think moooreee than twice because it doesnt hurt you to think and to get to know somemore more and more everyday eventhough you've been friends for more than a year or plus, you know? I knew this case - I have a friend, whom I thought I knew totally. But at the end, I did something bad - something that indirectly made him feel hurt. I didn't know at first - but then he acted differently and that's when I noticed he was pissed. That's when I learned more about him - and I know now not to take ppl as easy as they might seem becoz they might be really tough inside and not as easy as we might think... HAVE I GOT A BLOODYYYY POINT HERE!?!?!?! I HOPE I DO! God! I'd do so much better if this were to be a mix of Malay and English - But having a wider spec of readers - I guess I just have to learn to write all in English! Ehehehe... for my own good as well! I think I'll be a writer! YEAH YEAH YEAH - a minute ago it was the worlds famous chef - now worlds best writer? What's next? Worlds' best tramp!?! EH.. wait a minute - I used to be one, I mean, after Miss G here clinched the title that is... hehehe.. sorry Miss G- Just cheering u up bitch! Get back to me on this one!....

Aside from this - Grandma's doin' good. Parents staying for Chinese New Year celebration back here... NOT A GOOD THING! Boring! Ermmm.. what else... it's hot? Did I tell you guys that? Oh yeah I did... whatelse.. ermm.. hmmm... I think I'll get back to you readers soooonn ya!

Regards with loads of blur!
Lea
ehehehehehe

No comments: