Saturday, February 26, 2005

Another Saturday night...

*Sigh* Me just got back from that Ustaz's house - with granny and my uncle and my mom who was with me since this evening - came just for tonight's 'berubat' thingie. Ok so... details?

We brought 7 sticks of sayur keladi (I wonder what do they call keladi in English - Oh misss G!! My walking talking US grad dictionary - wanna help? Oh wait - you must be busy at ciksittun waktu mek write this blog - sorry! EHEHEH). So anyways, back to the list of things we had to bring:
|-> 7 batang sayur keladi
|-> 7 helai daun sirih + pinang
|-> One bottle of mineral water ( I brought a large used Coke bottle filled H2o)
|-> Kemenyan...

And so he ( the Ustaz ) read some few words dari Al-Quran and what not. He said jgn percaya sangat what he said tapi InsyaAllah - 3 days 3 nights 'the thing' will keluar from me provided I do these:
|-> 7 batang sayur keladi - 3 dimasak, 2 disebat sebelum tidur and 2 disebat esok pagi waktu Subuh - Sebat pulak at the area belakang yang sakit tu. Sebat is tibai, kan?
|-> 7 helai dauh sirih - malam nih makan satu dauh sirih bersama dengan pinang, the remaining 6 buat sebagai ubat sapu dibahagian belakang.
|-> Air tu minum jer sesuka hati - tapi kalau dah nak habis, tambah kan jer the water, penuhkan balik.
|-> Kemenyan - just in case if I sakit sangat2 during the healing proses - tumbuk and add with water, sapu belakang kat tempat sakit tu.

Above all, waktu buat semua nih hendaklah begin with 7 kali Bismillah dan 7 kali selawat atas Junjungan Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. *SIGH* Ontah lah. Mek buat jer lah sbb my granny and my mom and my uncle yer yer nak suruh berubat traditional way, kan? Tawakal jer la. Hopefully I will recover from this back pain.. since 2003. Hehe...and to think its only, INSYAALLAH gonna take me 3 days 3 nights to let "THE THING" out of my body... scarry huh? :)

Ok so that was that. Ptg tadik what did I do ek.. oh - balik rumah for lunch - then Zohor, then, oh gi amik that batang keladi kat rumah my auntie kat kampung mana tah - quite a drive - dah dedekat GURUN dah! MISS G! ko patut ade kalau tidak boleh kite gi makan KFC lagi!!! hehehe Then balik sibuk hantar my tarts to here and there lah. Oh then picked up my mom at the airport. No daddy didn't come back... OH THANK GOD! Nanti dia nyoknyetnyoknyek! Sentap! Then maghrib, lepas maghrib went to the ustaz punye umah thingie. And now am back - and ready to hit to pulau dudur... ZZZZZZZZZ ehehehe

Msged hari nih pun ala kadar jer. Wasn't really myself today - tah la apasal.. Hehehe. Maybe its different not having Miss G around to bitch around with her... WOMAN I MISS U! COME BACK LAH SOOONN!!!! Hehehehehehe

Oklah - I think I should stop ( I know some must be like "HURRAAYYYY LEA'S ENDING THE ENTRY ALREADY!!!") heheheheeh... I know, short - eh - tak der lah short sangat kan? But I guess from the 'ubat' tu I'm feeling a bit tired and sleepy. Oh dear Lord, Tuhan sekalian Alam - tidurlah aku dalam keadaan tenang untuk menghadapi hari esok dan menempuh dugaan Mu di muka bumi ini Ya Allah - AMIN.........

Goodnight peeps...
Assalamualaikum

Regards
Lea

No comments: