Monday, February 14, 2005

Early start for me today - and it's Valentine's Day... duh!?!

February 14th, 2004 - Monday 7:50am

Dearest blog viewers, readers, whoever you are, who's reading this...
Good morning (I know nothing's so good about this morning), Assalamualaikum...

Just ignore my last few entries... let's start fresh... shall we, yes?

Wakie wakie to Valentines day. Got up early. Started fasting after some light meal - Subuh prayers, a page or two of the quran.. and now, just replied couple of msgs, post new blog entry - lepas nih, go get ready to go to the office. Today got something on. Some meeting with some ppl. I don't know the details yet. See... Valentine's is just like any other day; WHEN YOU'RE SINGLE of course. On the other hand, I remembered when I used to be attached... Valentine's is like, wooaa!!! THE DAY!!! I'd do reservations for dinner, and bla bla, flowers, chocolates... I remembered spending for parfumes and bla bla bla - thank God I'm single now, or else I'd be broke by mid of the month (THE DAY AFTER VALENTINES- February 15th! HEHEHEE) So today, for me, it's just like any other day. It's sunny yet a refreshing morning here in Alor Star, Kedah - bird chirping... my granny eating breakfast (URGH!)... my cousin I guess still snoring, my uncle heating up the engine of his car- kids off to school.. parents off to work... :)

I sure do hope everything will turn out fine today. I need no shit no more... :)

I'll be back if there's no halangan or angin melintang pukang by after lunch/Zohor. I might not go back home - since my uncle said my cousin will buy granny lunch - OK THAT'S IT! I WILL GO BACK LATER- I don't trust that cousin of mine- beli lunch for granny? Not so sure dia even tahu how to buy lunch for himself... ekekekeke! When will I ever give him the chance? Hmmmm

Ok peeps. It's 8am. Time to get ready for work. GOD the bed is calling my name sambil singing - (THE BED SINGS: Look at me look at me, when no one is around u, say BABY I want you, say Baby I wanna lie on you and take the comforter up on me... ) ehehehehe. Ok ok I dah start merepek. Guess its time, really, for me to go.

Till then- have a great Valentines day everyone!!!

Regards
LEA

No comments: