Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The sun has set!!! It's Awal Muharram People!!! Alhamdulillah!

February 9th, 2005 - 11:21PM

1 Muharram - Maghrib - Beginning of a new YEAR for us all Muslims - Islam... :)

Well well... It's another year for us all. The same day the Chinese celebrated their new year, we Islam (Muslims) celebrates our new year as well. Happy New Year - AMIN...

So I went for the new year prayers - basically still the same Maghrib and Isya' but before and after Maghrib, there was this prayers that you'll need to read. And then, after Isya', met a few friends for some drinks... and then me back to me place and online me internet... hmmm

Someone asked me about Beauty Tips? *MISS GI! DON'T EVEN THINK OF SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!*

I think I will share in this entry MY personal beauty tips, diets and what not. It's something a beauty queen will do to have as many as her fans know how she slimmed down, to make up tips and bla bla bla...

Diets: Hmmmm.. I remember in mid 2004, I was like, wooooo! 65kg!!! I remember my manager saying (my dance manager) "It's either you slim down or u're out!" Yeap - that bad... ekekeke. So I took a decision to cut down my weight... How? Hehehe.. :-

Day 1 to day 5: I eat only LUNCH ie ONE MEAL per day. And that lunch was 2 to 3 slices of Gardenia bread with Orange Juice. If I feel hungry along the way, I'll just stuff myself with Orange Juice. Drinkin' a lot can get you full... :)
Day 6: Eat only FRUITS and Juices... :)
Day 7: THE REWARD DAY OF THE WEEK- Eat ANYTHING I want... :) BUT NOT TOO MUCH! Ehehehehehe

I kept on doin' that for nearly 2 months, I by August, I lost weight. By October, I was 58kg. Then twas the fasting month for us Muslims - HURRAAAYYYY I diet somemore. And by November ends, I WAS BACK TO 54kg! Yes! Mission accomplished - to only ruin when I came back to Kedah in Jan. Imagine, all that hard work, and it only took me one bloody month to get back to 65!!! THAT'S WHY I'M fasting again now! Ehehehehehe. How could I resist? I COOK - I EAT while I COOK... Then... it's do nothing but EAT EAT EAT here in Kedah.. urgh! Now am back to 62kg... Hmmm... STILL A LOOOONG WAY TO GO!

Make up: Products/Brands- I am not picky. Anything from MAC to even cheap stuffs at Chameleon... Hehehehe... Miyami and Krayolan IS a must *FOR OUR FRIENDSSSS FOREVER RIGHT OR NOT MISS G??? EHEHEHEHE*

Hmmmm.. other than that - I practice jogging and a lot of dancing. With added touch of some niiiceee bling bling accessories and also gedeva va vooommm dresses - ehehe..

Other than that - I'm just me. Beauty comes from within - and if one is smart enough to know that he or she or both eheheh has that self confidence in him/her/himher?, THEN by all mean you are already beautiful.... eheehehe

Geeeee... I bet Miss G has a lot to comment on this entry! But sadly, she wont be commenting not until Monday when she gets her pretty sweet (NOT!) face into the office... Heheheh

Ok peeps! Time to check on my mails and bla bla bla.. IF I have something more to write, I'll write again later. If not, I'll see u guys tomorrow.... anyways, tomorrow is another day. "TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YOU, TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY...."

Regards
Lea

No comments: