Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dream - last night!

Good morning peeps... *sigh*

Firstly - thank God I slept off well last night. Although at 3.30am I 'terkejut' dari mimpi yang nan-ado, suffering back pain again. Imagine? All of a sudden? U know? Like, tibe2 jer sakit. That was a bit weird, but not weird enough as this morning I started talking nonsense (said my granny who woke me up 6am) - Tah ape bende ke ape tah I was talking about "turunkan2 - buang terus" Ape tah - funny thing was, I didn't remember dreaming about anything?

So I prayed Subuh - skipped Quran, prepared breakfast for granny - got ready - went to the office quiet early. On the way to the office, while walking from car park to the office, in the office, up till now, was still thinking - sure meh I didn't think/dream of anything? Then why I was talking shitty nonsense when Mak Tok woke me up? Hmmmm... the thing is I couldn't recall a thing.

Oh well - that was that. Busy thinkin' and busy working made Lea terlupe nak do her morning entry.

Now that I tgh buat - I might as well say this. To those yang dah checked out my page, and letak posting comments semue tu, I say gazzilliionn thanks! Some were constructive some were plain normal. Thanks anyways.

Somethin' hit me this morning - about my ex and my ex best friend. You know, I think I'm so over and done with it. Seriously. I am sooo through of thinking about the things he did, the things she did. You know? Like - sure - they're happy now - keep it that way jer lah? Couldn't be bothered anyways - have my life to take care with. Why should even think? Plus - why should I be wasting my time thinking of them? Prayers to them hoping that they'll be happy - I guess thats what I will do. Its time to just sit back and take care of my life... hnmmmmmm yes... I think I'll do just about that....

To those two who I know might be readin' this - Happy happy happy and properous lifetime ahead ya. Though one of u two or both of u may have lied to me, also may deceived me, greatfully, well - congratulations. You had me fooled. Great job. Whatever you two may say or dwell upon me to the world, its ok. Say way you wanna say - doesnt gonna change anything anymore kot? Ppl have eyes and ears and they see and hear. I know I've been hearing a lot about you two - especially to my ex best friend, trust me, a lot have been talking bad about me? Hehehe - don't worry. You're just saying that in front of a mirror. A lot have been talking about you too sweetie. Oh but I do pray that you two will last forever. So - nothing on my side anymore - clean - clear - kapish - kaput, getto?

*sigh+smile* Haa... I feel refreshed... NOT! I think I'll just continue my work for the day... adios peeps!

Regards with less stress in my head now,
Lea

No comments: