Saturday, February 05, 2005

I am so overslept today - *STILL YAWNING*...

Dearest blog readers... Good morning!!!

Darn - I should think about concentrating on sleeping early nowadays if I wanna do things on time - YES! AGAIN - LATE SAHUR, LATE MORNING PRAYERS - but not late for my morning shower though... hehehe. YES... hot morning too. Anyways, back to my LATE business... LATE coming out from the SHOWER... ehehehe. LATE prepared breakfast for Granny - LATE for work... ARGH! What is wrong with me?

Well today SURPRISINGLY I'll be doin' some driving around... Hehehehehe... I have to meet up some people at the state government office - regarding a group tour thingie - Sort of like have to give out details of what our, I mean, MY company is capable of doin', so and so forth... bla bla bla.. PR PR PR! Sooo I MISSED PR-ing! Ekekekekekek Should be at that office say by 11AM... that's like another 55 Minutes from now... eheh. OK !!!! I WON'T BE LATE! Ehehehehhe

Aside from that Hanim surprised me with more erm, ACTIVITIES after lunch hour - AH YES, I AMMMM FASTING again - Mak Toks' getting her lunchy boxy from uncly ehehehe... So anyways, after lunch, there's this Chinese couple, just got married - BILLIONAIRE of the STATE!!! Would wanna discuss about their honeymoon - 1st? 2nd? 3rd Honeymoon? I don't know - not a single clue! And guess what? A TRIP AROUND Europe, or was it around the world? Hmmmm... GOSH! That's gonna cost them! Ehehehehehehehehe I'll be their personal tour guide! HHEHEHEEH....

Other than that, I've replied bulletins, mails, and... posting my usual bla bla bla 'my-day-sucks-big-time' entry on the blog - I guess I've done my MYSPACE.COM responsibilities for the day - Ehehehe... Gonna check my faceparty, my hotmail, my yahoo!mail and also check some new updates of my friends photopage - he has this collection of.. ermm.. Oh I'll get into the details sooooonn!!!! Very XXX! Ehehehe

Regards ppl! See you afterwards - at least if I do have some time to write in more! EHehehehehHEHEEHheheHh Take care peeps!!

Regards with loads of work to do and *shoot* it's 10.15AM already? Chit!

Lea

No comments: