Wednesday, February 23, 2005

There's just too much that time cannot erase

*Pls continue reading - there's more after this "My Immortal" lyrics*
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
But now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along


Looking at the lyrics *sigh* It's just soo, soo, so me... :( It is sooo me in many examples like - me and my ex case thingie. Seriously folks. I'm soooo over and done with him. SERIOUS. There's no other man that I currently hate except him, tapi, A PINCH of me still Ade teringat kat dia. I WOULD NOT LIE, so biar lah apa org nak kata janji I say the truth. Yes - I admit, AT TIMES ade gak teringat tapi it hurts jugak teringat tu, so much as it hurts knowing that I dengan dia nothing already. Oh fudge...

Then theres another example. Imagine even after dah nak msuk 2 years after the crowning, at times, terasa jugak about losing a competition to a friend. Memang lah not much of a deal but to me it is... tah la. Emo mood kadang2 datang, scarry jugak to myself tgk my own perangai but kadang2 tu, terasa jugak pedih kalah especially when u wanted to win... and after 2 years plus after the event, yes, terasa a bit tu still bile ade some issues dibangkitkan... bukan tak puas hati just, terasa... :(

Then... there's the wounds about me leaving all my glory days behind - I missed it, merajuk still - sakit hati still, but I missed it. I missed the limelite the glory the fame the popularity.. tah lah. Sometimes bile looking through my albums - I can even cry...

*sigh* Signing off from work and also from Myspace for now. Catch you guys later tonight, if I'm back into a hyper bitch! If not, I'll see you guys with yet another pathetic entry tomorrow morning....ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Regards
With much pain and tears
:L:E:A:

No comments: