Wednesday, February 16, 2005

~I have sinned~

February 16th, 2005 - Wednesday, 12:16AM

Ladies and gentlemen, babies and elephants...
I HAVE SINNED

YES YES I have sinned... er, what sin? Got! Let me tell you now...
It's 16th February?
And my last entry was...??? Yes, 14th February???
WHAT!?! Still don't get it. Clues given - now do your maths peeps!

Still don't get it??? Hmmm... ok ok OK! Another clue...

According to the book of law - 'Law for Addicted Blog Writers', pls turn to page 3989 section 20091, paragraph 10 - he or she or shehe or heshe (yes that's a tongue twister, slippery little tongue suckers) who is committed to write blogs at least twice a day, who does not fulfill that duty - shall be declared - committed a sin/crime/juvinile or whatever you wanna call it!!! Hehehe. And so, I've committed a biiiiggg huuggeee mistake!

Sorry peeps! I guess I was a bit too tied up with work and some social matters. Great introduction to my comeback blog entry huh? (Miss G- See.. I told you I can still use the subject! HAHAHA)

Oh well. Let me see. My last entry was on Valentines day, morning. So meaning to say, I didn't write ANYTHING yesterday (15th Feb) - Woooo! That is soooo not me! I mean, I do have tons and gazillion news to tell (walhal, ade ke gazillion? Hmmmm) but I don't seem to have the time yesterday... probably busy doin' some teaching to Miss G - Yes peeps. She required me to spend a lot of my time to teach her how to... ermm... hmmm.. How to ermm.. hmmm! Oh yes *giggles a bit* I was busy teaching her how to read the newspapers at her office in Naza Motors *ooppss - I mentioned NAMES again*. Why I teach her? Well - it's about time someone teaches that Miss G how to read papers. She's worrying me. She's depending so much on my newspaper reviews that when I didnt write - she's go like, "HELP ME! LEA DIDN'T DO HER DAILY NEWSPAPER REVIEW! I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK! I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE! OH MY GOD! HELP ME! I THINK I NEED MY PHOTOGRAPHER AND MY EDITOR FRIEND FROM ELLE MAG!!!". So I got to teach her to GO OUT, BUY NEWSPAPERS, and READ!!! *Wink wink- this msg also brought to YOU (whoever yang terasa lah) by Lea Laurielle - Don't count on my reviews so much - I might just not write again.. ekekekekek BE INDEPENDENT I SAY!! Ehehehehee...

Yes - I'm doin' fine. I'm ok. Thanks for askin'. Well, remembered about Valentines day? Something happened... during the evening, I met someone, ACCIDENTLY, when I was running / jogging... he was someone, yang, looked better than 2 3 years ago. He drives a bigger wigger cow now.. EH! I MEANT CAR... hmmm... ehehe.. I was like erm, well, seeing him back then. Just seeing, nothing more nothing less. He was nice and STILL is. He is NOW working/staying in KEDAH (WHOOPEEYYY ANOTHER PERSON TO JOIN THE CLUB - "LET'S GET SICKO AND WIERDO LIVING HERE IN KEDAH" club...) We jogged for like 1/2 an hour. Then as I wanted to go back, he asked me out for dinner- I said no can do, but I could go out for A DRINK after Isya'. And so we did. It was very nice evening - we talked - we laughed - I cursed him.. ehehe.. occasionally ( TAHU TAHU JER LAH OUR MOLOTS KAN MISS G!?! TAMBAHAN MISS G- lagik kuar cursing caruts maruts setan gondol dia! Ehehehe). We had some drinks, smoked a bit, and THAT WAS IT! YES. NO MORE than a drink date out. And what happened next? Shhhyy.. don't tell anyone I told you guys this.. NOTHING HAPPENED! Duh!? It IS Kedah, not the KL!?!? If in KL, we might ended up in.. NO! (MISS G! STOP MAKING STORIES! NOT ENDED UP IN BED LA!! PERVERT! I MEANT me and him MIGHT just ended with Movie watching ke... clubbing ke... lepak here or there ke.. stuff like that lah!) So that was it. Dia balik... I also, balik lah...

Today - I meant, yesterday, Tuesday 15th, we msged a bit - he said HIE I said Holla... he asked me how am I doin- I answered FINE thanks how about you? GOD! NO NEED LAH DETAILS KAN?

So ASIDE from that, I HAVE been busy with work. Seriously. Remember those chinese couple who wanted to go Europe? Confirmed - April. The government ppl/group tu also - errr.. wait, oh that one KIV dulu. Mesti survey tempat / agency lain dulu... chit! Ekekekeke... Aside from that also, my tart business is going well - except that agent in Gurun/ Guaq Chempedak/NAZA MOTORS tu lah. Dinch know how to promote my lovely tarts! hehehehehe

Oh well - I think I talked tooo much already (YESS MISS G - you can agree that I TALK to much - I admit it.. I do.. Ehehehee). Be sure to read my next entry which will probably be in here , in like, less tham 9 hours from now? :) Take care peeps! be good!

PS - Zen - you havent commentted on my TOURISM entry - the assignment YOU gave me, REMEMBER?

PS - Miss G - I'll see u online later yah yah! I WANT MY CDS biatch! and yes you can have my dresses for MWU2005! RM200 EACH! RENTAL ONLY!

PS - Babe Paris - Are you sure you're right about me? You think you're right? I am worried - WHAT IF I AM a blog - writer ADDICT? Is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?

PS - Alex - Sorry for the no newspaper review - WEDNESDAY's paper is goin' to be interesting - I think.. ;p

PS - YUS: WELCOME! thanks for subscribing to my blog. You officially number.. ermm.. 12. Well actually 14, 2 just UNsubscribed to my blog - hmm.. I wonder why... owh! I remember now why. They subscribed to the wrong blog! eheheheheheeh

Ok ppl! time to sleep! I'll see u all with another entry later later ya ya?? :)

Regards with love
LEA LAURIELLE

No comments: