Saturday, February 19, 2005

There's really only one thing you need to do if you want me..

You want me? You need me? READ THIS :-


I think we got a problem,
We need to work it out,
I know you understand just what I'm talking about,
This one-sided relationship,
Well Baby it's not for me,
I hope that I could open up your eyes and make you see,
That you got to spend some time,
You have to prove to me in every way that you're mine,
If you want a girl who's true,
There's really only one thing you can do...
What?

You don't need a lot of money,
You don't need a fancy car,
Thriller words like "I LOVE YOU",
That would really go far,
You don't need to buy me diamonds,
From a store like Cartier,
I just want to know whether you'll give your heart,
And let it be that way...

Don't think something's wrong with me,
But I never dreamed that this was how love should be,
Wanna know whether you really tried?
You did your best to keep me satisfied...
But to get me and my love,
There's really only one thing you can do...

BE GOOD TO ME,
Because that's what it's all about,
BE GOOD TO ME,
We'll work it out,
BE GOOD TO ME,
Is it asking for too much?
A gentle kiss, a tender touch,
A promise that you will
BE GOOD TO ME...

No comments: