Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I can't sleep...

Dearest friends, blog viewers and readers...

*Sigh* I can't sleep... Well, I slept, but I got up... like... I slept at 9.30pm, and then boom! 11.30pm, am up again. I also donno why. I was thinking about not writing in as frequent as I used to, and the fact that I know some of you MIGHT miss my entries *wink wink* - But seriously, i felt, incomplete...

So I decided to come back online... and write something - just to let go and hopefully I'll feel better - In fact, I feel much better already...

Now let me see what happened today. Well. After my newpaper review entry - I had to rush out to have lunch over with my granny and relatives who came back to see my granny, and my parents of course - had lunch at some restaurant what not. I dont fancy LUNCH at restaurants and what not - I much prefer dinner instead of lunch. But, since it was the family thingie - no choice.

Afterwards - me busy with some clients and what not - oh I started doing Jem Tart business... ehehehe... got this 'makcik' who does this GREAT tarts and I'm sort of like her agent thingie. Anyone interested? Hehehehehe. Then I had a call from that chinese couple who wanted the whole Europe honeymoon thingie. Went and meet the husband at his office to discuss something - then picked up my auntie who wanted to go to this place call Pekan Rabu, with my granny *when it comes to shopping - nothing stops that ol' woman- ME TOO*. So spent like an hour there buy this and that. Then came back home, JUST about to online - had a call from a friend who wants to buy some more tarts. After late Asar prayers, went out again - hoo haa heee haaa here and there, came back home, had dinner - ALONE and then Maghrib.. and then wrote in the so called LAST ENTRY of the day... and then Isya', and theeeeennn - theeeennn... I fell asleep... technically for 2 stinkin' hours ONLY.. and then, AM HERE NOW... eheheheheheheheh

Haven't been getting much of a review today- I know my paper review sucked big time - hey, dont blame me! Blame Star on Tuesday! Ehehehe... I found out mainly why Star was sooo emphasising on CNY is becoz it is like, a a... apa tah my uncle cakap tadik, which made some senses in me.. ehehehe

Tomorrow - well, here's the news...
"KEPADA SEMUA PELANGGAN - CUTI TAHUN BARU CINA. ADALAH DIMAKLUMKAN BAHAWA KAMI TIDAK AKAN MENGEDAR SURAT KHABAR ANDA PADA 9 DAN 10 FEBRUARY 2005- HARAP MAAF - TERIMA KASIH"

SO - no newspaper review tomorrow - why? No paper akan di hantar to my place thats why! Nak gi belik? See la how if I rajin... ehehehehehe..

Yes - I think I can get my sleep back again now... wanna wake up early - Subuh, Sahur.. eh.. Sahur, Subuh - PUASA! Eheheh.. But wait, tomorrow sure ade open house since its CNY, kan? Hmmmm.. dinch ah puasa if like that...
Hehehehe

Ok ppl... take care
I'll see you guys tomorrow with another blockbuster entries - I HOPE.. ekekeke

Regards
With loads of love,
LEA

No comments: