Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Not too bad - for the 1st day at work!

February 1st, 2005 - 5.28pm

Hey ppl!
Looking at the way I wrote the subject to this entry - don't you just sometimes hate me? I mean, everything has to be "OK" or "Not Bad" or "Puuurrrrfeccttly ok".. right? ;p
Being new at work - 1st day at work so to speak, normally one would have to suffer either:
A) Tough
B) Moderatly tough
C) Occay
OR occasionally, one COULD BE VERY LUCKY ENOUGH TO EXPERIENCE this option:
D) I don't have to worry about anything since it's my daddy's company, and I get to sit on the Northern Areal Managers' sit

And yes, that's me! Hey momma I think I was born either lucky or am I really that lucky?

As I entered to office, normal lah. Everyone greeted me and what not. Met my daddy friend (you could say kuncu daddy I lah) and he showed me around and bla bla bla bla kenalkan to this and that (ceh macam lah besar sangat company/branch Utara nih.. ekekek) and it was me alone to do everything, with sometimes me calling/dialing extension 2 for my personal help, in times when i need, HELP!

Travel Agency company - northern branch (branch for Penang, Kedah, Perlis)... now Hq in KL/Subang Jaya, southern branch pun dah ade, established. Now up to me to handle so so ly in this Northern Atmostphere... minus my daddy's kuncu, and my kuncu (ah yes, the one behind line 2 - "call me for help" id), there are more than, let me see, 6 people and less than 12 people in the branch. Banyak? You can say that again. Accounts, Haj and Umrah department, travel and tour, banyak gak. Nama2 pun hem belum hafal lagik - YANG PENTING - NON ADO CAN DO!!!! Sedehhhh!!!!!

Got my own room... pc and internet (YES streamyx ya!) and bla bla bla fax my own guest lounge and private attached toilet and connected to the meeting room. I guess am doin' fine - minus no driver jer! Ehehehe... I might have to get my ass back to KL next week not so sure where for a meeting my dad wants me to be there to watch - watch!?!?! What does he this I am? Baby? So anyways, KL trip back, yet to be confirmed. Today nothing much, my assistant, by the name of... of.. ape ek... Hanim... ah yes... Hanim... she masuk and briefed me this and that bla bla bla sedangkan me busy chatting with some friends over YM and MSN... and then signed some stuffs... and then lunch time balik belik lauk for mak tok... zohor and what not... and then, GADABAS GADABUUSS!! I slept off the whole afternoon sampai now, baru lepas Asar... Attitude kan? Ehehehe.. No work lah! Bosan also! Imight as well sleep!

Anyways... that's about all. Think I'll just erm, cook some stuffs, satu dua jenis lauk for a while for berbuka *selera sikit dari berbuka lauk kedai tu* and then I'll see you guys again tonight! Adios!!!

**Tonight - Miss Wilayah 2005 at Federal Hotel Bukit Bintang - Who will be the next Miss Wilayah 2005, who will walk away with RM1000 and some other interesting prizes- updates InsyaAllah after a day or two. Latest Friday! Eheheheh Sungguh Tak UPDATE, kan? What to do.. contest in KL.. me in Kedah! Like HELLO!?!?!? Am I missing anything here? :p

regards with loads of luv,
LEA

No comments: