Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The 77th Annual Academy Awards� - Red Carpet FASHION REVIEW! Hehehehe!

March 1st 2005 - 7:59AM Tuesday
Dearest all,
SERIOUSLY! I could have sworn that I saw those pics NOT in JPEG format!!! God! If not I would have done the review since last night! *Geleng2kan kepala*

But nevermind - since the pics ARE in Jpeg format, I could do the review... Hehehe. And BELIEVE ME, GUYS!!!!! If you think this review is only meant for girls, THINK AGAIN!!!!!! READ IT! As Yus@Redeyes said - the way I DELIVER THE MSG, BELIEVE me, I would try my best to entertain all of you once again with this entry - WHAT IS THIS? A TV AD COMMERCIAL TRYING TO PERSUADE PPL TO READ MY BLOG!? Hehehe - (I KNOW MISS G MACAM NAK JAWAB YES- Shuuttup! Read jer lah! - NAZA Motors bayar Internet services utk ppl like you to READ not to LAUGH at blog entries or KUTUK the writer! EHEHEHE)

All of Hollywood's glamour in one place at one time! Who wore what and how did they look? - HERE'S MY REVIEW, by LEA LAURIELLE *LL


Charlize Theron in Christian Dior gown (by John Galliano) and Dior makeup by Shane Paish.
LL- I think she looked really beautiful that night with that gown. Very sedapppp jer mata mek memandang - Every year I say EVERY year she never failed to impressed me... although if you looked closely, even great designs ade flawsnye jugak kan? The Corset-look-like-top tu may look great tapi, tgk betul2, the design made it looked as if jahitannye tak kemas and I know its what they call fashion but still, it would have looked better if the corset part tu was made even erm, lebih, erm, how should I say, KEMAS? Ehehehe.

OMG! Look at her!?!?! Is that what I think it is? Flabby arms? And those boobs! Are they boobs or buah nangka yang dah waiting-to-meletop? GREAT black dress for a GREAT black singer! LOVE those earrings!!!! She was in Atelier Versace's black silk velvet strapless "Siren" gown. And those earrings were by Lorraine Schwartz. AND she came with hearth-throb JayZee - Soooo Ginger and his Gurun Man!

LIKE HELLO!?!?!?!? 3 WHATs... 1st-WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!?!?! 2nd-WHAT WAS THAT? 3rd-WHAT A BIG-HUGE-MISTAKE!!!! Renee Zellweger in a raspberry silk strapless Carolina Herrera with Dior makeup by Kristofer Buckle. I've seen this girl looking BETTER that this!! Seriously! And tgk lah tu! TANGAN DIA!!!! WUARRRGH! Is that what I think it is? I think my lengan/arms looked better!

Yes - Our Penelope Cruz in Oscar de la Renta. Her jewels are Chopard's yellow diamond earrings, yellow diamond ring and two yellow emerald-cut diamond bracelets. Speaking of Oscar de la Renta - I wonder does it mean, OSCAR FOR RENT? Or did they refer to the DRESSES for the OSCARS for rent? Hmmmmm

Ooooooooohh!! MISS G! Remember one of my dresses yang Miss Brazil wore for MU2004??? The shocking pink chinese silk+flower printings as corset and with the kain yang macam nih, exactly like Shee punye yang Mira wore for MW2005? YES - I DID THAT DESIGN first - she copied it! Anyways, the point is, that type of kain, yang bertengkat2tengkat2mak nenek nih, would look better if it's not BLACK or DARK colours, don't you think? But I LOVVVEEE Zhang Ziyi's accessories by Bulgaryyyyy!!

Kate Winslet in Badgley Mischka. Awwww - this Titanic Heroin looked great in blue, don't you think so? And she lost weight! Urgh! Cantik how the dress seems to fall just nicely, kan kan kan? Tetek meriahly sederhana - just nice!

GUYS! Tgk itiew??? See what I see??? NO NOT THE NIPPLES U PERVS! I meant the cleavage lah - macam mine a bit, kan kan kan? But the dress... sorry lah Catalina Sandino Moreno - WHOEVER you are. Your dress? Though it's Roberto Cavalli, still, I hate the top part - buatkan macam u're carryinga bag or a parachute or something - two, I hate the fact that it's showing ur nipples. Showing your cleavage is already one thing, nipples too? U might as well bogel terus to the ball!

Natilie Portman - she looked better as Queen Amidala... ehehehe. She was in Lavin. GREAT simple dress. Simple make up. I like her - so - so ... yess Miss G, SO ME! Kan?

OMG!!! She was a Million Dollar Baby alright in that Guy Laroche dress - VERY SEXY - but sadly, I HATE THE FRONTAL PART! Well - nothing is fair in this world I guess.... you hate the back and liked the front, or you liked the bottom and hated the top (MISS G, WHY DOES THAT SOUND A BIT WIERD? Hmmmm)

AND WHAT'S WITH DIOR LATELY? PENJIMATAN BARANGAN MAKE UP KE? It looked like as if EVERYONE yang DIOR make up kan semuenye NUDE NUDE NUDE - less make up I guess, but why? Look at this 'Million Dollar Baby' girl - muke tibe2 azab - THANKS ALSO TO THE FRONTAL PART of her dress... tetek selonggok! Sedeh! Miss G! Remember pre-fixed cups ya!

Hmmm - Salma Hayek in Prada. I don't like the dress - simple enough for me to say, it, hmm.. dark blue don't go with black - it makes it look, messy. And what's with the hair? Waktu dia nak present Antonio Banderas nyanyi dengan Santana tu pon, haiyoh -rimas aku tgk rambut dia yang ala ala stylo mylo tutup muka/mata itieew!

Cate who won Best actress in supporting role, looked great in an original one shoulder pale yellow silk taffeta gown with train. BUT satin burgundy bow sash by Valentino Couture, yes, ALTHOUGH it's Valentino, it' was a big NO NO! Other colours maybe not not that. I couldn't even tell whether it was black or dark red or what! Oh but I liked the brooch though... :)

NO WONDER macam familiar jer baju si Salma tadik tu. See, the same concept - dark blue with black - ugly combination! Virginia Madsen in a royal blue silk satin strapless corset gown with black silk chiffon overlay from Atelier Versace. And she had that NICE EARRINGS!!!!!!!! Plus komen berani mampos dari Virginia - "The dress was made for me" - One comment girl, SEDEH!

Scarlett was like trying to say "HELLO! HIE... I'm Scarlett Johansson, pls kill me since I looked hagged and sick... THANK YOU" Duh! What's with the hairdo? Na ah! So not for The Oscars! But the dress.. she picked something from Roland Mouret. Oh, here this, for a hair statement, she selected a Fred Leighton 19th-century tiara. Girl I don't even wanna call it a hair statement - I'd call it the big no no blow me dead over Oscar ok!

This is a very simple nice dress. Julie Delpy wore a cream strapless gathered bodice gown with drape-front waist. Unknown designer...
.
Ooooo la la! This girl really knows how to grab attention! Yeah yeah she screwed big time in one or two dresses but this one, an A+ for her. It was Stella McCartney and the makeup by Pati Dubroff, of???? YES - Clever - DIOR! Buat duit aje Dior malam tu, kan? Miss G - for MWU2005 nih apa kata u ols amik Dior?

I remembered she wore something like this couple of years ago - oh, yes, a year after she won Best Actress in Monster's Ball? Was it last year? Whatever. Anyways, that was in gold. This year however, Halle wore an iridescent taupe silk chiffon asymmetrical gown with vintage embroidered skirt by Atelier Versace. And for the first time, long hair look - GOOD on her! My favo blackie actrie... ekeke So me, kan kan kan? :)

I would definitely wear this dress IF, I SAY IF, there were none of those lines thingie, across the whole body area thingie... Yeah, but, Laura Linney did. It was J. Mendel. I wonder whether J. Mendel has got anything to do with Danny Mendel? Miss Italy/Universe 1997... hmmmm

Loooove the colour - HATE the design. The same colour Julia Robert wore in that Valentino designed dress last year, or was in Armani. Apa apa jer la... janji this design by Badgley Mischka, worn by Regina King, na ah! Big no no for the design gurl... sorry!

LOL! I love the design - I love the colour - I love the purse - I love the jewellery - but SANDRA OH!? heheheheheh no no - no way - never. She looked like a.. ad.. sorry... dah macam drag dah, kan Miss G? Haiyoh! I think CD will look better in drag tau! Tapi jgn marah - the dress was from Michael Kors and she accessorized her gown with a Daniel Swarovski "Silver Power" purse.

First time I tgk Sean Combs, kacak! Ehehehee. And his date, Kim Porter in Zac Posen, ULTIMATE COOLNESS!

Ooooooo I loove this girl! Seriously I love the way she speaks! So... so... SO HER! And the dress, my GOD! Mek pakai mesti va va voom KL - showing off leggiessss maaaaa!!! What do you expect? The dress - Versace Couture. No wonder *Sambil telan air liur jer lah*

So so Cinderella wanna-be... Sophie Okonedo in Rochas. Bosan lah tgk baju cam nih rupe...

THIS girl, Kirsten Dunst, KNEW how to carry her black lace sleeveless gown by Chanel.
.
Nyeh - APE DOSA DIA???? Sedeh lah aku tgk Oprah Winfrey in a gold embroidered off-the-shoulder gown by Vera Wang. This woman alllways feeling nak buat off-shoulder concept dresses... haiyoh!

Now who says when you're, erm, no Miss G, NOT OLD! I meant, erm, passed the years of wonders and now meniti hari akhir, cannot be all glam and fashionable semue? Helen Mirren did. And she was in Badgley Mischka. You go girl! Eheheheehe
AND FINALLY -

Lea Laurielle Lai Lee - in Rizalman's collection. Mueieueieuieu! Goldish yellowish thingie - the purrrfect colour for the purrrfeccttt lady.. don't you think so Miss G?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a great day ahead people!!!

Regards
LEA

No comments: