Tuesday, March 01, 2005

People, it's MARCH - already???

Tuesday 1st of March 2005 - 12:13AM
Dearest blog readers...
Yes yes I know I skipped February 28th - I know... But I did write satu entry for the day yang pasal HUJAN RAHMAT - NO MISS G! NOT YOUUUUUUUURRR HUJAN RAHMAT EK!? - Ahhh so it seems like I did write something after all - Still not a good enough? Ok ok...
Here are my reasons why I tak write anything today...
1- Ermmm... woke up LATE, VERY LATE, sakit - feeling so so sakit belakang. Terhoyong hayang bangun VERY LEWAT (utk mengelakkan MISS G mengutuk I sbb bangun lewat - I will have to rahsiakan the time I got up)
2- Blur blur blur
3- Busy majlis berbalas email dengan Alex! (MISS G- JGN JELES!)
4- Busy layan sakit belakang I
5- Busy commenting pics org, pages org - couldn't be bothered about my blog pun sbb nothing interesting happened except JUST NOW when Miss G called me and dia telah sengaja men-dropkan my water face dlm phone....
LEA LAURIELLE - Ex Miss Malaysia 2003/2004: GIRL! What are you doin'? Are you watching the Oscar on TV3?
MISS G - Ex Miss Peru/Universe 2003/2004: Like hello??? I watched it already at Oscar.Com honey - need not to wait for RERUNS!!!!!!!

Gadebikkkkk jatuh my waterface... first time Miss G lebih advance dari mek, HOW!?!?!?!?! Terus mek sentap and "Oklah - see you online tomorrow... byeeee" Ehehehehee

Yerrr yerr Miss G! Mek ubahsuai sikit dialogue itiewww ikut sedap mulot mek (MAMPOS AKU KENA MAKI DALAM MSN KARANG!)

Aside from that - my back pain Alhamdulillah - OK sikit by ptg tadik. Malam nih so far alhamduilillah tak meragam lagik. Thanks to Alex also sbb dia suggested me baca this few ayats from certain surahs dalam Quran. Thanks honey - you care for me don't you? *SAMBIL MELETAKKAN TANGANKU DI BAHU ALEX , DAN MEMANDANG SINIS KAT MISS G - SAMBIL JELIR LIDAH - UWEEEKKK!!! Jgn jelesss!*

Miss G! I HOPE today *TUESDAY* u ols dinch banyak kerje! Mek akan doakan u ols tak banyak work today. Why? Coz u can chat with me, SILLY! My dad called - no excuses - have to go in to the office tomorrow... I mean, today, WUAAGHHHHH!! BENCI TAU! He macam tannak understand anak daranye nih sakit...

Tomorrow last day of that healing process tu - doakan lah everything goes fine. Takut jugak... yer lah. Bukannye ape, the REAL PAIN belum keluar lagi I guess. Well at least, that'swhat the Ustaz said lah kan - have to wait until the third day of treatment - baru the THING will come out completely and when it does, SAKITNYE, TUHAN JER TAHU!... :(

Oh yes - Watched 77th Oscar Awards... rerun! YES! BORING! Great dresses though... Hmmm Thought of doin' a fashion review on thos dresses with A LOT OF KUTUKANS! But sadly, all those red carpet dresses parade smue tuin gif format - and thus tak leh I nak upload kan kat my blog - so tak leh la nak buat review. Tak per. I akan cuba kuatkan usaha, carik those pics and try buat review.. eheheh

YAWWWNING - ok - time to ZZZZZZZ adios peeps! See you guys tomorrow...
OH Mr X of Perdana called - just got back from outstation katanye. Didn't even recall BILE dia pergi pon? Hmmmmmmm


Regards
Lea

No comments: