Saturday, March 05, 2005

Finally - completed the whole thingie!

Dearest all...
Well, actually, not quite all - I may have copied and repost MOST of my entries, but not all. I guess I will eventually addit'up all here nanti jugak, sooner or later, tul tak?

Let me see what happened today... hmmm

Ah yes! After my first morning entry tadik tu, yes, I went back to sleep. Ehehe. But THEN at exactly 10:50am, a bitch by the name of Miss G, called me up...

Miss G: "Girl - are you still sleeping?"

Miss L i.e Me: "Ha ah... why?"

Miss G: "Wake up! I'm coming now!"

Miss L: "Thought you said after lunch???"

Miss G: "Dinch! Get up and get ready. I'll be there in 30 minutes from now... "

Bitch right? Very otak seminit - kejap cakap after lunch lah, nak service kereta lah itu la ini. Alih2, ado? Dia nak service kerete later2 katanye... sedeh!

So both of us went out, to the amazing city of Alor Star at around 11.30am kot... first stop... oh yes, this pc shop. SCAN pics babe! And you cannot believe pic ape yang mek scan?! HEHEHEEHE - tunggu. I belum edit lagi pic itiewwwwww... I'm sure melerts nanti!! KAN MISS G!?????????

So after that we went for early lunch (Hmmm Miss G! That explains why mek lapar cepat tadik lepas lunch... rupernye we had early lunch!) We had some nasi gorengs and also some sushi... laughed here and there, bla bla bla. Then went shopping sikit for DVDs and VCDs and me bought couple of music CDs... Jaclyn Victor's Gemilang, Britney's Greatest Hits, Destiny's Child's latest album, Beyonce's Dangerously In Love album and erm, Lindsay Lohan's album... 5 CDs for RM20!!! Coolliee cheep huh???

Then we went pusing2 for awhile - then stopped at mak ayam besar's salon - Miss Nabilla Natsha Al - Barakhbah... Hehehehe. Did the usual 'girl-stuffs' - FACIALS and bitchin' around.

5pm plus, head back home. Sembahyang Asar and Qado sembahyang Zohor. Then lepas Asar baca Yassin - did I tell you guys about that? Dah kan? Hmmmmm... so lepas terus online balik and sambung the copy-repost work thingie here. And lepas dinner, maghrib - am BACK online again! Ehehehehe... what a life...

I know why I macam kureng ade mood. It's not like in myspace - ppl noticed my recent posted blogs when they come and see my page. I guess having your own blogpage, you memang kena buat marketing sikit, kan? Hmmm... I think I'll do that I guess... expose!!! Ehehehehe...

Be sure to keep visiting my blog page as the EXCLUSIVE scanned pics entry will be out, SOON! MISS G! SIAP LAH KAU!!!

Regards
Me

No comments: