Thursday, March 03, 2005

Jarum??? Ade? Nan ado?

Dearest all...

Let us all pray for me ( if you don't wanna pray for me, ok je la la la la - Eh Miss G, you pray meh?); tomorrow me will be visiting the Ustaz again - and soon finding out, the truth - semue jarum2 7 batang tu with that pathetic 7 little anak2 setan tu, dah keluar completely from my body/tulang belakang, or not?

I know I have been feeling SLIGHTLY better and feeling no more pain since - but hey, it also could be my erm, imaginations ke ape ke, kan? Tah la. Nak percaya sangat, tak jugak. Tak percaya langsung the existance, well, they existed alright....

Alex too have been contributing a lot of advises... suruh baca surah ini itu, and alhamdulillah laa... I mean, I ikut jugak nasihat dia - read up those surahs and ayats and well, again, it helped me in some ways, maybe. Kalau tak pasal jarum tu pun, he also mentioned some surahs for me to read to tenangkan my fikiran and ease my pain... UNLIKE SOME PPL *SAMBIL MENUNJUK2 KE ARAH MISS G!* SUKA NAK SAGAT AKU KASIK AKU SAKIT LAGIK!

Aside from that - would like to take this chance to welcome a new member - to my readers' list... ACAT - welcome! Hope you'll enjoy all my writings and continue commentin' on them - be it constuctive comments or the other way round - apa apa aje... ;p

Hmmm - just had my afternoon shower - ahhhh so refreshing. NO ALEX I didn't telan air shower tu ala ala macam TERTELAN ok! I puasa bebetul - unlike u puasa gi swimming pastu??? EKEKEKEKEKEKEK ;p Then sembahyang - YER BabyBee - mek sembahyang lewat hari nih - so u took a chance to kutuk me back lah sbb sembahyang lewat? CHIS! and now am soooo soo refreshed. I think I'll take a short nap... HEHEH Now tell me has anyone ever heard of a tall nap before? EHEHEEH MISS G, have you?

Regards

Lea

"SLEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP WELLLLL MY BEEAAUUUTYYY RED - goooolldennn sunnnshininggggg her hair... liippsss that shine of red red rose, she'll be a princess where ever she goessssssssss... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: