Sunday, March 27, 2005

When people sleep, I work...

WHY?!?! Why am I cursed to be in such life? *Just lucky I guess* Even when I was in MAS; people sleep, I work. When I sleep, people sleep too. However there WERE times when I sleep, people work... na na na na naaa naa!

But sadly, like today - it's SUNDAY! And being in Kedah, well, we WORK on Sundays. It's like Sundays here means Tuesdays in KL! The math is something like this...


Well I'm sure ade kebaikkan dan keburukkan nye - lain org lain pandangan, right or not? So lets not dwell much upon this facts. Lets talk more about, HOW I HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAYS!?!?!?!?!

Oh well - enough grumpy mumpy... ehehehe. Yeap. I had an early start today. Ade some people wanted to meet me up - ade hal pasal the kes the HRH The Sultan of Kedah and also HRH The Sultanah of Kedah *the newly crowned Cik Puan Muda Kedah itiew la, the second wife itiew!* and around 10 Kedah state civil servants gi Melbourne for 5 days kot, they just got back. So this fellas yang jumpe I kat office nih tadik, balik, ala ala gossip la sundelll! Gossip about what? WELL, since the trip to Melbourne was NOT under my company, and it was handled by some unprofessional and newbie company, I decided to mintak tolong some of my uncle2 friends nih tolong sokseksoksek tgk2kan about the services - the smoothness about the whole trip... wanna know something? BERTERABUR BERKECERAMUK LINTANG PUNGKANG! Procedures out, protocols ade yang ingat ade yang lupa... ape nih? I know my company could do better lar! Haiyoh! Mek sentap. It was a big deal and my biggy ol' man *bapakkiew* had to turn down the offer, simply, WHY!?!?! "Saje je. Malas la nak handle trips macam tu. Biar lah org lain merasa sama how it feels like melayan kerenah royalties" EEEWWWW - THAT was HIS REASON!?!? God! I boleh buat sendiri ok trip tu, meaning, I tag along! Haiyoh!!! Well, this deal happened in January, remember, January me belum lagik masuk company. Ehehe - so go figured why daddy had to do the decision? Correcto. Kalau mek dah ade dlm company nih since January, haiyoh! CONFIRM mek baru habis buat entry "ROYAL TRIP TO MELBOURNE" Giiiiiittuuuuhh!!!

So these people tadik selain gossip mossip dengan, we had breakfast kat Holiday Villa - which reminds me, hmmm - belum kudapat lagik jawapan pasal position yang ku apply itiew? Hmmm - Pelangi pun tak reply pe pe lagi. When did I apply for Pelangi? Ehh - oopps! Pecah lobangla pulak. Sajjeee je u ols... hem apply2 for fun fun mun mun! Ehehehe

Owh loook! Its nearly lunch hour - 11.59am - Well, I think I balik umah, help myself to a good meal *lunch* and then lepas tidur sejenak, mandi sejenak, sembahyang sejenak - I come back to the office nah? Kalau bohsan2 mek buat jer lah pe pe entry lagi, nah? Till then... take care!

PS - Hari nih mek memang kena be in the office sampai petang sundel! Dinch boleh kona2. Bapak dah bising wooooo! Hehehehe...


Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee Abdullah

No comments: