Sunday, March 06, 2005

Just another hot Sunday afternoon - GOD I'm sleepy!

Dearest all...

God! Not only that it's hot - with occasional wind blowing and stuff, me, SOOOO sleepy! Must be that "not-enough-sleep" illness... Hmmm... some more fasting, LAGI lah!!!

Well first half of the day, boleh la tahan. Keje dinch banyaks pun. But sibuk running around here and there, gi post office la itu la ini la... haiyoh. I decided to come back early during the lunch break nih. Gi belik some lauk from granny - balik rumah at 12noon kot, she's still sleeping... tak kacau dia sangat. Then lepak in my room, dengan GEMILANG - yes, AGAIN! And then decided to put in a short entry for now - and get myself REALLY REALLY sleepy - and guess what? It's working!...

I'll be pretty sure that I'm gonna sleep until maybe sebelum Asar. Goin' back to office? Malas lah... seriously... malas!!! Eheheeh

I'll see you guys later, nah?

LEA

No comments: