Friday, March 04, 2005

First entry... HERE at blogspot.com!!! What you see/read BEFORE this entry, are reposted entries from MYSPACE.COM! Take note!

Heya peeps! Assalamualaikum and greetings!

Yes - welcome. To a blog page I call it home, where the story of my life is writen - and when I write, all you do is read... kapish? :) Oh don't forget to comment though...

A little history facts - erm... Previously I had like 200 blog entries. Yeap, 200. Since November 2004 up till now, I mean, today. Not bad huh? Where? All in good keeping at myspace.com. Should you wish to read 'em, feel free to visit my profile/ blogs at myspace. Click on the links on your right hand side - should be there... :)

What about? Well - basically my blog is about erm, the life I live - the things I do - the things that happened and bla bla bla - you know the shit goes on.

*Sigh* Why blogspot? I was talking it over with my friends. It seems that mek dah soo into this blog writing kan, so they all la suggested me to have my own blog page. And so this page was created... tadaaaa!!!

Well, this is just a brief start/info. Should you wish to read my previous entries, you know where to find em. OR, if you wanna know something while reading entries HERE at blogspot, and u need to refer to the older entries, well - you have to read 'em kat myspace. Sbb I kadang relate today's entry dengan yesterday... ade kalanye two days ago punye entry I relate dengan 2 weeks ago punye entry.. cam tu la. Tapi tak pe, I'm gonna make things easier. I cuba tak relatekan sangat... kalau ade pun, semuenye dalam nih. I was thinking of copying some of the important entries from myspace blog ke sini, ok gak kan?

See the next few entries, maybe pasal I sikit kot - more or less about who the fudge is Lea Laurielle... ha - lepas2 tu back to normal entries la kot...

I hope you guys will enjoy my writings as much as I enjoying writing 'em... tu punnn ikut mood. Hehehe. So anyways - feel free to contact me via my email, SHOULD you need any help with any entries or should you have any questions - hey, don't hessitate to holla at me via my email ya?

Take care! Best wishes and regards,
LEA

No comments: