Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm still alive, Alhamdulillah - Happy? Very...

Dearest all...

Catchy heading huh? Saje jer tetiber sampuk nak buat heading ala ala confidensi itiew... But it's true, macam, I've went on silent dalam dunia KL but that's not the end of me yet. I have my friends yang still supports me, I have my pages, my blogs, my writings - my work, I ade Mak Tok? Ehehehe... family... ehehe... happy lah. Although at times memang la rase sunyi. Yer lah - dah tang tang malam dok keluar waktu kat KL, now slow life, well - a few minor adjustments I guess, then ok lah kot. But I guess I've moved on kot - tah? Macam ok jer...

IYO!!! Ini luahan hati lah - bukannye another opening dialogue before another one of my XxX entries lah! Eheheheehe... Saje je nak say what my heart wanted to say... Kan my blog is the window to my heart - my heart passed the msgs to me, me hands types dalam blog nih and let semua baca - itu sajo... Eekeke

What a very lovely evening I have to say - buatkan I nak kuar gi swimming je? Hmmm... Today however, memang busy gile. Dah la tgh hari tadi was suppose to ade meeting yang nak kasik tahu geng2 KCS Kedah itiew yang mau gi Europe itiew - tibe2 cancelled... sentap tak!? Tapi tak per - sempat mek buat an entry pasal my 3rd sexperience... ekekekeek. Pastu lepas Zohor and some fun chatting kat my friend's tagboard kat his blogpage - CD - me went out and jumpe another dear friend from KL yang so happened to be in Kedah ade hal katanye - jumpe minum2, sembang2 kosong, gelaks2... and gossip2 cik nen... ekeke... ponen - tau tau jer la? Kan Miss G!?

Well - I think I better get my ass to the swimming pool. Malam karang I'll be back with a new entry. Tapi pasal ape ek? Hmmm... I'll think of something later waktu mek buat kuak kupu2 itieww... ekekeke...

Regards with love,


Nurlea - ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....."Well - I think I better get my ass to the swimming pool".....

motif cebok kat swimming pool? pengotor tau... :-P