Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My secret recipe... CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!!!

Dearest all,

Mek rase mek nak add another variety into my blogspot page lah u ols. You guys read my comments on Juara Lagu, The Star daily and the recent Academy Awards. Pastu you guys read my beauty queen life, with pageant stories and what not. You guys have read the truth about cabin crew - which also included my calit-lumpur-dimuka-sendiri entries about my sexperiences, kan? You guys dah also baca about my no-secrets smss and phone conversation entries also, kan? My daily life and pathetic swimming and jogging and the usual abang Burger daily stories, jgn cakap lah kan. Apa kata mek nak add a new area of interest. FOOD - and also healthy dietry habbits. And about recipes too, mainly desserts and also beverages.

Aiyoh - I'm worried lah. Page mek macam berubah mengikut musim,.. dah ala ala dari blogpage ex beauty queen, kepada page ex cabin crew, kepada page slut, kepada page sincere friendship bonds, to phonechats and sms reports, to now, hal ehwal masak memasak pulak dah!? Haiyoh! And all that happened within one month - nyeh, kalau blogpage mek tak hit top 5 dalam 2 bulan lagik di MALAYSIA TOP BLOG CHART, mek nak bunuh diri! Ehehe.

You guys tell me, apa yang tak der dlm page mek. Pasal beauty queen, ade. Pasal cabin crew, ade. Pasal sex, ade. Pasal adik2nyah2drag2diva2, ade. Pasal beauty pageant, ade. Pasal dresses and make up tips and what not, ade. Pasal makanan, ade. Pasal recipes, ade. APA LAGI TAK DAK!?!?!?! Oh I know - I belum include about marriage - jadik ala ala kaunselor rumahtanggapintutingkap gittiew...Ehehehe - Eh dah dah! Mek dah menyimpang jauh sesangat dah nih dari topic asal entry ini! OK! FOKUS! SUSU GONCANG a.ka. MILKSHAKE...ehehehe Ok ok.

Today I would like to share my favorite drink, Milkshake recipe yang my mom selalu buatkan kat mek waktu kecik2 dulu. Mek suke sangat2 chocolate milkshake. Teruja habis! Siape suke also? Cepat! Angkat fefetz anda!?! Ehehe, no, seriously. You ols suke also milkshake? But don't know the exact way of preparing it? Lets lah - nih recipe nye yer...



Alkesahnye, do you guys know that milk is actually good for you? Help yourself by reading this - I got it from Betty Crocker's Cookbook - meal guidelines.



Well - be sure to tune in here often as I will be updating on more healthy meal dietry facts nanti. At times blog mek nih also kena ade some serious posts. Like about cooking and what not - daily dietry habbits and what not. It's very important that people get right infos for themselve, and with Betty Crockers' help, I think I can just pull this one off in here - a blogpage where Lea reveals all the secrets behind good dietry schemes... :)

Sehingga kite ketemu lagi dalam episode yang akan datang, same blogpage url, different time different dates of course - I'm Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee! Byeee!...

Cheers!


Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee Abdullah

2 comments:

TT said...

You know something, as sensuous as you are in photo, I just realized that this is one drag queen website that's totally clean in humor and content. I'm not kidding when I say you are one heck of a beauty with brains and now, with a humbling degree of faith as well. This blog is so classy I love it! (no catches, honest, I'm already taken :-))

Anonymous said...

aiyo..so sexy aa tht milkshake..order satu

-CN-