Sunday, March 27, 2005

After lunch, just before shower, definitely before Zohor - AND! before back to WORK! Sedeh!

For the first time in 2 weeks - Mek tak der item utk my fotopages. Ape kes!!?!?!? Mek masih belum ade entry untuk TODAY March 27th, 2005. How sad can that get?

Me at home now, it's 1.58pm. Baru lepas lunch... *bbbuurrrpp- excuse me*. Tgh duduk2 lepak2 kejaps before I hit the shower and then sembahyang Zohor. Thought of jenguk2 kejap my pages.

About my fotopages itiew. Imagine?!? Me tak der item nak taruh? Astaga! That is like soooo sooo not me. Hmmm - ptg nih I might go swimming with my three adorable anak buahs. Maybe I snap pics bebudak itiew kots. See la how.

Haiyoh that indon maid itiew, memang wooo pandai masak. Kenyang maha zaaastt again me today. Dah la my mom ajar dia buat that minced meat with mix vege itiew, haiyoh! THAT'S IT! Hmmmm - speaking of food, maybe I should have snapped the pics of those mouth-watering, delicious lauk pauk for lunch tadik, kan? Hmmm.. chis... melepas. Owh, I can go and take 'em out of the fridge now and snap those pics? But wait - tak per tak per. Dinner karang ade, kan? Ehehehe

Oh last night I watch "Garfield the Movie".


Yeah yeah yeah, I know I know - movie lama tapi nak buat cam mano, mek baru tergerak wanna watch it. The thing is with me about movies, I watch anything, I ikut mood. Ade kalenye tu, ade movies dah nak masuk 2 tahun tuanya, baru mek nak watch it. Contoh? Hmmm. Let me see - banyak lah! Cannot think. My otak dinch berfungsi tatkala perut tgh kenyang... duh? So anyways, ade some of my friends told me that Garfield macam boring bosan and what not - true enough tapi I remembered I had some VERY good laughs. Can't remember which part but it was sure a biggy wiggy laugh, ok! Eheheh

K la peeps - time to hit the shower and then pray and then balik ke office sebelum itiew big boss calls and check on me! Till then - adios peeps!



Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee Abdullah

No comments: