Sunday, March 06, 2005

So many things to write/tell, so don't know how to begin!

Dearest blog readers... Assalamualaikum and good morning!


Yes - as the title reads; banyakkk sundelll bende nak mek citerkan but the thing is, don't know where to to start. And a minute ago semuenye macam kat dalam my heads, once I start hitting the keyboard, THAT'S IT! Macam berjurai2 keluar dari my head... sedeh!

I thought brain works wonders in the morning? Well - apparently not my brains lah I guess. Hmmm... *Sambil memandang keluar tingkap - mek nak pikir kejap* Kejaps nah, let me think of what to write...

Oh yeah - The Zoukfest thingie. I had this bad feeling about the Zoukfest since two three days ago and when someone yang mek cared for told me dia nak pergi, I tried my level best to stop him. Not becoz I was jealous, not becoz I envy him, simply I was doin' my part in telling him the fear factor I had in me, the feelings that I never felt quite like it before. After gazillion trizillion tries to persuade him not to go, dia nak pergi jugak - then, what more can muaaa say? Gi jer lah. Just becareful jer la kan... and guess what? Semalam duduk tak duduk dia msg mek kat hp "My visions became blurry" DUH! Tak ke cuak aku jadiknye? Nak je aku tulis reply "TOLD YOU SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN" Tapi macam tak tergamak... well, I just hope nothing came out in the papers today sbb the Zouk Fest tu memang lah telah digembar gemburkan one whole nation and I'm affraid that after tons of warnings from the government, takut lahh kan kot2 diaorang nih (the govt. peeps) takes matters into their hands, and THAT'S IT lahhh malay youths and visitors to the dance fest! Mintak simpang!

My blog page dah di'touch-up'kan by me... hehehehe... nice ah? Nice kan? I think I have to start emailing my 20 permenant readers kat Myspace tu, this address, kan? Hurm...

It's work again today - macam liatnye wanna go to work. PA mek didn't call so I can only assume no work lah kot. But still, gi jer la kan? Kang org cakap MGB - Makan Gaji Buta... eheheheehe... Me makan gaji? Of course - mek just manage the Utara site jer, it's not like I own this company - Mengamok abang sulung mek with my dad and also other share holders... eheheheeh... Tapi memang mek tgh sibuk plotting my way to dethrone them from the company and make me myself and I as the sole-owner of the company ... HAHAHAHA (Yes yes -it's one of those evil-ugly-stepmother-laughs; only in my case it's evil-BEAUTIFUL-stepmother...hehe)

It's 7:29am - Me woke up early for sahur, subuh, and then a page or two kat Quran tu. Alhamdulillah - though lately mek kureng reciting it tapi hari nih mek lajukan sampai habis juzu' 22. 8 more juzu's to go!!! *SIGH* Lambatnye! Mek dah siap nak buat kenduri Sakhatam Al-Quran lagi. Bukannye tak pernah sakhatam or do the kenduri or what not - dah khatam 5 kali ok. This will be my 6th sakhatam - but the kenduri, ALL ON MY OWN. That's what making this 6th sakhatam a bit special... :)

Oh well - time to hit the shower nah! I'll see if I ade some interesting things to write lagi, I'll be back, at the office! OK!?

Me! Sincerely, ME! - I wonder what's that '!' sign for? Hmmm - to show anger? NO; To show excited? MAYBE; Ahhh peeps - it's just a sign for goodness sake. SO wonder and ponder not about it, k?

No comments: