Monday, March 07, 2005

I missed posting new entries here in myspace...

*NOTE THAT THIS WAS AN ENTRY AT MYSPACE.COM/BLOGPAGE - COPIED AND REPOSTED
March 7th, 2005 - Monday 01:31AM


Dearest all,
HIEIIIIEEE!!!!~!!!!! Wasssup!?!?!

Guess what? I missed writing in here - I missed posting new pathetic blog entries in here, and gettin' all those comments from you guys! Seriously I do, ok! But I'm also startin' to like myblogpage at blogspot... ehehehe

So how's everyone doin'??? Me - ok - well, you guys have to go and read how was I today, the day before and bla bla bla at my new blogpage at BLOGSPOT.COM. Ohh! While you're there, you might as well visit mua punye FOTOPAGES at fotopages.com... hehehehe...

Well, that's all I guess...
Today's Monday already - I expect most of you WILL be back in the office by today and read my latest blogs and also those yang ade kat YM pun I dah updatedkan u ols dengan my new fotopages and blogpage... ehehehehe
I pray that everyone is doin' fine, sihat sejahtera - SAMBIL GO READ MY BLOGS HERE AND THERE... and visit my fotopages also - Kan u ols dah muak dengan my profile page at myspace nih. Sbb tu mua go buat kasik diversified siket... ehehehe...

Goodnight people! Assalamualaikum
Regards with loads of love,
LEA

http://lealaurielle.blogspot.com
http://lealaurielle.fotopages.com

Boleh tak amalkan konsep UGUT? Boleh la kan? Ehehe - THIS IS WHAT YOU OLS WILL GET IF U OLS DON'T GO TO MY NEW PAGES AND LEAVE COMMENTS KE SIGN GUESSBOOKS KE APE KE Hehehe!!

No comments: