Sunday, March 27, 2005

Midblog crisis - CODE RED!

Dearest all,
It's amazing to know that I still DO have readers viewing/reading my old'blogs at myspace.com.


Let's enlarge the digits now shall we?


These counter started way back last year in November kot when I first started writing kat myspace.com punye blog area. I wish blogspot can keep track macam nih, from views per day, to weeks to total - syok kan tgk numbers bebanyak cam itiew? Ehehehehe...

What's the moral of the story binti entry ini? - clever! I'm bored! With NO items for my fotopages - with no new stories here at my blog... I'm dooommedd! Boring siut today. It rained when me and my three adorable anak buahs gi swimming ptg tadik - I hentam aje la labu... swim jugak dengan bebudak tu despite the heavy rain. Tapi lepas tu stopped when it started to like ber guruh kilat semua. Then - balik, had dinner - watched 'drama' dengan my mom and mak tok - WHAT A LIFE! Then... hmmm... apa lagi ek? Owh - I erm... urgh! HELP! I'm so blur I couldn't even write anything! I think I'll just go and eat again! AND THEN BOOOMMM tidur!

See ya when I see ya!


Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee Abdullah

No comments: