Sunday, March 20, 2005

I woke up this morning in tears...

Dearest all...
It has been a while since I last cried. Eh, no no no - I'll rephrase that nah. It has been a while since I last woke up and found myself crying, in tears... aha! That's better.

Storynya tadik pagi lepas Subuh, seriously, mek sakit kepala sangat. Feeling2 nak demam pun ade. So terus mek dengan niat mau sambung tidur lepas minum itiew Madu sawda' and also panadol dua bijik, lepas Subuh of course. Then mek bermimpi - can't recall how it started but it involved my two big idiotic brothers and one small pathetic little sister. Parents? Wallahua'lam - not in the scene. I guess diaorang dah 'tak der' in my dreams - Na'uzubillah...

So what happened was - tah cam mana tah... My abang sulung came from somewhere, dtg tgk adik2 dia - meaning my second abang, me and my younger sister. I was so ultimately happy. Tapi timbul lah pulak babak penghabisan ini, babak yang just before me started crying. He (my Abang Sulung itiew) said he had to go and leave the three of us. He said he couldn't stay. THAT'S when I started crying like nobody's business, hugging him, melutut begging him not to go but he still went away. Nyeh - mek nangis yang bukan maha DQ ok! Mek nangis yang maha serious sentap bebetul nih! Nangis nih! And then I woke up.... then after waking up itiew, mek sambung nangis... hehe - NOW ITIEW baru nangis Drama Queen! Ehehe

Moral of the story - dalam adik beradik mek - all four of us memang semua tak sehaluan. Well - we all started semua sehaluan since small (I'm talking about the first three kids excluding my younger sister) and the things started to change between my second brother, and I, towards my abang sulung, when he left us and went to boarding school. Both of us terasa ditinggalkan cam tu jer. Of course we were small but still, sbb sayang twrds each other tu kuat, and when he left us for boarding school itiew, mek ngan mek nye second brother, sentaps ok! That's when abang kedua mek ngan mek dah started KURENG ngan our first brother. Tapi me and my second brother, haiyoh - rapatz sundel!

THEN timbul pulak time my second brother nak gi boarding school. Dahhh me pulak sentaps dengan my second brother! Time tu the three of us tak der our younger sister. So I was like the last one, so, sentap lah, I have to stay alone. Well - aku dah melalut dah nih bab bab family pulak... Ehermmm... AGAIN - moral of the story is that I think that melalui mimpi itu, ia nak tunjuk kat mek - all these while mek claimed abang sulung mek yang mek paling tak sayang paling meluat paling sentaps... sebenarnye, me missed him kot? Jumpe selalu pun ala ala kadar je now that he's married with kids and what not - tapi, don't you agree the msg mimpi tu cuba sampaikan? I missed him so much? Cam tu ka? Hmmm - funny kan? Mek paling menyampah in REAL life abang sulung mek. And mek tahu in real life, NOW, yang nampak ngam gila2 adalah my second brother with my first brother. Tapi dalam mimpi tu, my second brother and my sister, boleh nih, buat tak tahu jer time abang sulung mek cakap he can't stay. They nangis pun idak, tgk muka abang sulung I pun idak - ape kes??? MEK jer yang ghengah nihhh menannnngihhh tak mau mau nih!!!! Teresak2 ok! Hmmmmmmm Mek nak layari laman web "TAFSIR MIMPI" lah itiew... eheheheehe

Ok lah - cukup lah kata pembukaan, perasmian entry pertama untuk hari ini... Mek ade DUA lagi entry yang akan mek buat selepas ini....



Sincere regards, with best wishes,

Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee Abdullah

No comments: