Monday, March 07, 2005

Isn't it amazing what FOOD can do to your MOOD?

Dearest all,

That's it! I can't take it anymore - terus berbuka puasa, BARUUUU sudah, dah macam binatang aku makan tadi tak hengat dunia. Oh well, lega rasenye bile perut also sudah berisi dengan suatu ciptaan bernama MAKANAN - mood swing from mega bitch from hell now turned litlle angel from heaven oh so great... Hehehehe

About my last entry, which was like an hour or so ago - sorry peeps. Guess I was a bit DQ about it... but who wouldn't I guess? I guess I'm only human... (Eh macam pernah kudengar statement itiew, tapi di mana ya? Hmmm...)

Dah dah dah la - macam I've always decribed myself "I'm cheeky but honest, temperamental but forgiving, ugly but adorable" semuenye true uols....

See - I'm cheeky but by the end of the day, I'm very open and honest about everything -well, ALMOST everything, minus the fact that I wanted to purposely push some other contestants during a beauty pageant, or when I didn't win, I would have kicked the winners ass and let her fall.. ekeke...
I'm temperamental, always such a DQ, sensitive a bit - but I mudah forgive and forget. Like the time when I lost a pageant - I was soooooooo upset about it but at the end I forgive the winner... hahaha
And lastly - I'm ugly but adorable - SO CUTE! NO NO! I meant that's the definition of CUTE:Ugly but adorable... ehehehehe

I guess all I'm saying here is - I'm sorry. But I was only being human yang terasa seperti tak der penghargaan setelah penat macam kesiallll jer buat page nih and nan-ado dapat apa apa creds pun selain dari itiew kutukan itiew... but nevermind - I'm so ok with that already, thanks to my Peel Fresh Guava Juice with Cadburry Chocolate cookies!! ThankS godS - ehehe - SO SITI waktu dlm my flight yang dia tertinggal hp itiew... what? Tak tau citer? Let me story nah...

Siti was onboard my flight ex KUL to Langkawi kot - pastu cut things short, dia tertinggalkan hp dia in the seatpocket in front of her seat dlm business class itiew. So upon clearing up the cabin waktu on ground in Langkawi during transit... I found the phone and knowing that the seatpocket was meant for the seat that Siti duduk itiew, I can only assume that it was hers. So waktu mek ngan my leading stewardess tgh nak call the ground staff... we can see Siti running from the terminal back to the aircraft - so me and my leading terpacak jer lah depan aircraft door itiew, looking at her naik the steps heading twrds us . Termengah2 she said.. "Haa... I ingatkan dah hilang lagiiii hp I nih. ThankS godS lah u jumpe... " Nyeh, time tu I dah tahan gile2 nak ketawakan dia. My leading lagik cam sial - terus belah dari situ and went into the cabin and laughed. I could hear ok, and I'm sure Siti pun dgr. But knowing siti maha blank, dia buat tak tahu terus blah after me giving the phone... and then, yes, mek ALSO JOINED KETAWA! Terus dua tiga hari lepas tu, CCN (Bukan CNN tau, its CCN - Cabin Crew Network) satu airline - within a week, dah jadik buah mulut anak2 kapal MAS! Eeehehehehe...

Ok - time to take a short nappp... sleepy la pulak tibe2...

Till we meet in another entry, I'm Lea Laurielle signing off from Blogspot.com... ehehehe


DQ - Drama Queen lah!

PS - I noticed that kat my poll, what would the readers wanna read in my blog - mek noticed ramai nakkan that story on sex, lies and draglife itiew... hmmm.. mesti kes diaorang nak setuju selepas dapat tahu Miss G and Miss Baby Bee yang suruh mek buatkan itiew headline... hmmmm...

I think I akan sahut cabaran itiew... yes... I'm gonna turn myself into a mega slut-blog-writer... eheheheehehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like reading your writings but as u know it ,people will always be intrigued with sex.and tht includes me.