Thursday, March 24, 2005

Isn't it amazing how people change...

... Well well, what do we have here? Another problem? Another drama? NO - This is what I call "LIFE, FRIENDS-THE Unpredictable" - One minute you know that someone, then, the next minute, there you go - you practically don't even know that someone anymore.

Try placing the word "Someone" with "FRIEND" into the text - what do you get? Surprise surprise. A friend that you knew a long, long time ago - apparently changed. Why? How? When? Only God knows, and probably that FRIEND knows it too - because I don't know what went wrong.

But what I do know is this - friends don't just simply do what they think whats right, for them, without even thinking of other people. If it has got nothing to do with other people but only you yourself, then the ball is in your court - you can do anything you want. But the problem is that it does involve other people and that other people are your friends, some of them are your old old friends. The word selfish should not be allowed in friendships anyways...

I have nothing else to say... except, I am truly sad with what has got into my friend...

To my dearest friend, X -

I wish you're reading this entry as I really hope that you would know how I feel about our friendship and I don't want you or me or even US to drift away and be apart. Oh come on X, I've known you since we were in highschool - you've changed somehow. You're not the X I used to know...

You've known me longer than those surrounding you now. You don't know how those ppl cry out in their hearts, 'sentap' with you, even as we speak now. You don't know about that? Or you're just ignoring it? Oh wait, you don't care, right? As long as you get what you want, that's all matters to you. Yeap, no hiding behind the bush. You don't CARE about how your friends would feel with what you've done or what you're currently doing, even when it comes to your ol' friends. I am so disappointed, again, with you... but never in my wildest craziet dream that I would like to end this friendship. I still love you as a close, old friend. But am not so sure how long would I last - I have my limits, and please understand, it's coming near, it's coming close, so don't push your luck too much hon...

X, please understand, I'm only writing this as a blog entry, not to criticize you, not to condemn you but only becoz in here, in my blog, this is where I mengadu. And I hope you read this well - I still cherish our friendship and I do not wish anything to happen to it, THAT'S WHY I HOPE you'll realize that it IS important to achieve what your heart desires, true enough, BUT NOT by hurting other people's hearts... especially those you call friends...



Sincere regards, with best wishes,

Nurlea Laurielle Lai Lee Abdullah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....sedih,sakit hati or apa aje rasa akan timbul bila perkara ni jadi kat kita...saya pernah laluinya...& kadang2 saya rasa mereka yg dekat belum tentu dpt memahami kita...& kadang2 mereka yang jauh dari kita pula yg memahami...x pernah bertemu muka but mereka memahami hati kita sebenarnya......