Sunday, March 06, 2005

Funny...

Dearest all...

Funny;
1- I don't seem to be having that mood/energy for myspace.com since I had this blogpage. Was my blogs that kept my profile at myspace.com alive? Worried...
2- This blog page - this new, blog page at Blogspot, in a way, changed me a bit. I decided to write more instead of creatin' fancy pages anymore... GOD What's happening to me? Hmmm

Me just finished redefining my page at blogspot and doin' some 'work' at myspace.com... making it easier for peeps to visit my blog page; Amazing what a click at the word HERE; and BOOM! From myspace, taadaaaaa - the page is now showing my blog page... cool huh? I.T.... what would they be thinkin' of next? Eheheeh

I also just finished watching this sad cerekarama thingie over tv3 with Mak Tok - imagine! ME cried - Mak Tok didn't cry, ape kes??? Hmmm sad, very sad story. About what? Ade ade adeee lah itieew! Perlu ke I nak buat cerekarama punye review pulak? Tak sanggup eden...

I think I'm headin' to bed after this entry. Penat sangat- well, see you guys tomorrow... I mean, LATER! :)

Regards - me...

No comments: