Friday, March 04, 2005

End of day one...

Dearest all...

So - its almost 10.30pm... dah nak habis day one here at blogspot.com!!! This is like 4th entry - darn, still a long way to go... chis!

Remember I'm supposed to meet up Miss G tomorrow? Remember she told something about reaching my place at 11am. NAN ADO!!! Baru dapat msg kat hp...

"Sundel - I think I might be reaching your place a bit late, like after lunch. I need to fix my car first. Totally forgottened about that... " DUH! But in another way - I guess I can just sleep first till she comes... ehehehe. Work? Tah - don't feel like goin' kot...

Ah yes - news flash! I just got back dari jumpe Ustaz tu with granny. Remember the jarum kes? I thought I was feeling better - sebenarnye, the Ustaz cakap, not until I experience the 'dream' - "the dream yang tunjukkan bayang2 org yang buat I tu" - it means 'IT' is still in me... Sedeh kan? What should I do next? Erm - kena start baca yassin everyday for 44days, selepas Asar everyday. Yeap - nak tak nak, kena buat...

Today is a bit blow lah. Comments kureng, pages over the net semue slow... *sigh* don't know lah... I also pening...

After this entry I akan copy and repost some of the entries yang lama2 yang MENARIK saje dlm host nih. Saje nak banyakkan koleksi... can right?

Oh well - till then... adios!

Goodnight peeps!

Regards,
LEA

No comments: