Friday, March 04, 2005

Finally!

Dearest blog readers/viewers,
Finally, I dah siapkan my blog page and also closed my blog entries kat myspace.com with the last entry and also a bulletin telling the whole world about my new blog page here. Ehehehe. God! How I wish I could transfer semue blog entries I kat myspace tu, here. Baru curlast, nampak banyak sikit entries and filled archieves...

Pelik sikit rasenye now. I mean, like, I'm starting all over again. Walhal, tak pulak. Just different host/url jer, kan? Hmmm...

Well - it's another hot Friday afternoon... nothing much happened today so far except the usual email replying, chatting with the gang - Miss G and Miss Baby Bee and some other friends over MSN... did this blog page setup thingie, set this and that, *sigh* Boring huh? Oh never mind... I'll be back tonight...

Hopefully by then, I wouldn't feel awkward anymore here at blogspot...

Oh well - see ya!

Regards,
Me - and only me!

No comments: